Chapter 4. A Ghost

"Gosh, Holtzmann, that's a lot." Abby said. "Growing up knowing your twin sister died and then seeing her again, I would flip out man." Patty said.

The Ghostbusters were back at their place. The hadn't found anything at the hotel, just slime on the walls, but no ghosts. So they were back at the old firestation and Holtzmann had explained her story.

"Maybe I did see a ghost." Holtzmann said. "Maybe that's the ghost." "What do you mean?" Erin asked, "There were no ghosts." "What if the ghost took my sister's form. My form." "It could be possible." Abby admitted, "What if the ghost is pretending to be your sister so they can get closer to us and then destroy us." Patty agreed, "Sounds logic to me, them ghosts are up to some creepy sh*t Holtzy." "But what if she's real?" Erin said. Erin didn't even know why she wanted Pippa to be real. Maybe she just wanted Holtzmann to be happy. Happy about the fact that she did have a family memeber after being alone for so long. "I don't think so.." Holtzmann sighed. "I my twin sister passed away. She can't be alive. I don't have any family members that can't be possible, I've been alone my whole life and-" She stopped talking. She felt tears coming up. No. Holtzmann didn't want to cry. She was used to being alone so it shouldn't bother her anymore.
"You know what," Erin said, "We'll have to wait till she comes here. If you're abke to touch her, she's real" "That's a good idea." Abby admitted, "We'll have to wait."