Chapter 3. The Same

They stopped screaming. Silence. They looked at each other. Holtzmann couldn't believe her own eyes... she was so overwhelmed. The woman who was standing in front of her wore her hair differently and she was wearing different clothes than her. But the shape of their bodies, their heights, their hair colors, their skin tones, their faces... were exactly the same.

"I-i-i.." Holtzmann stuttered. "Oh my.." the woman in front of her said. "We look the same... How-how... i-is that... possible?" Holtzmann shook her head. She didn't know what to say. "Wait, are you one of those Ghostbusters I've heard of?" Holtzmann noticed that the woman was speaking with an Australian accent. She nodded. "Wh... who a-are you?" Holtzmann said. "My name is Pippa, I'm from Australia but I'm because I visited friends." "I... work... gh-hh-ghosts..." Pippa suddenly remembered she had to leave the hotel. "Oh, right... Uhm.. We'll speak later then, alright?" Holtzmann couldn't bring out a single word anymore... She was even trying to fight back tears... Her twin sister past away, this couldn't be her... Pippa took one step closer to Holtzmann and looked her deep in the eyes. "I'll find you office, okay?" Holtzmann nodded and Pippa ran away. Holtz turned around, looking at her doppelgänger. Gosh, she even runs like I do, she thought.