Punishment

It had been a few months since Dipper became Bill's pet. It took a while to get used to this new and different life and he missed his family dearly. Although he hoped Bill would let him see them once in a while if he was good, which he was sure he had been. He was doing this for them, after all.

Today, Bill was out for the whole day. He had to visit another dimension to take care of his business, leaving Dipper all alone in his big mansion in his own realm. It had been a few hours and Dipper was getting oh-so bored. He tried reading some of the books Bill had generously left for him but they weren't good enough to cure his boredom - not nearly as good as the journals. The boy couldn't handle this anymore and shut the book closed, slamming it on the living room coffee table.

He went to his room and lied down on his bed. While attempting to cure his boredom his hormones had started raging and he had the urge to pleasure himself. Bill hadn't let him come for about two weeks now and each day was getting harder (no pun intended hah). "Screw it," he thought to himself and stripped of all of his clothing, revealing the fully erect member. The satisfaction of the first touch in two weeks was so overwhelming that he whimpered. Finally, finally, he could release all of the tension, he was so happy.

Within just minutes the boy came in his hand, his whole body overtaken by pleasure. He lied there for a few minutes before quickly heading to the bathroom and cleaning himself up, cleaning all the evidence. Bill couldn't know about this no matter what, or else he would be in, well - deep shít. He finished cleaning up the last remains and suddenly felt a wave of sleepiness go over him, causing his lids to droop. He went back to his bed and closed his eyes, entering a peaceful, dreamless sleep - until...

"You little slut."

Bill had returned and was now standing in the doorframe of Dipper's room, arms crossed with a glare in his eyes. Dipper was startled from his slumber and fluttered his eyes open, sitting up in his bed. "W-welcome home, Master," he said quietly, slightly glancing at the demon who walked towards the bed. He didn't look so happy.

"I know what you did," he growled, his eyes turning to a hint of red. Dipper's heart sunk to his stomach and his muscles tensed up, he was definitely awake now. "W-what are y-you talking about?" he stuttered, trying his best to act dumb. How did Bill know? Did he have security cameras on him? Dipper was panicking, breathing fast and heart beating faster. His mind was racing with all of the possibilities. Bill scoffed at him, "You're dumber than I thought, Pinetree. Have you forgotten," his eyes glowed red and his voice got slightly warped, "what I am?" The realization hit the boy's mind. He had forgotten. In the moment he was so caught up in his lust that he had forgotten that Bill is always watching. He knows everything and everyone, the all-knowing demon of chaos.

"Down." he simply said in a monotone voice. Dipper furrowed his eyebrows at the single word, fear still present in his body as he feared for what will happen next. "What?" the boy asked hesitantly. Bill growled and in a split second he grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him down to the hard, wooden floor. Dipper lost his breath for a second and tried to process what was happening. He was in the middle of his bedroom, naked and on all fours. "You're still not as obedient as I want you to be, what a disappointment." he heard the demon say, followed by a light tongue-smacking noise, emphasizing his disappointment even more. Dipper kept his eyes on the floor but saw Bill's black combat boots in his peripheral vision, he was circling him, his cane hitting the floor with every two steps.

"Do you know why I'm punishing you, Pet?" Bill said in a slightly smoother tone, stopping right behind the boy, who was trembling and struggling to form an answer, "I-I... U-uhm.." The demon puts his hand on his hip, scoffing, "I uh-uhm what? Answer me, you pathetic little bitch." he mocks in his harsh yet playful tone as he slightly kicks the boy's bare butt, causing him to whimper and his whole body to move. He finally manages to form words, "B-because I.. I.. m-masturbated.." he felt his cheeks go hot from saying it out loud, he felt humiliated from being mocked like this. "That's right, you fúcking slut." The demon growled, his words now louder.

With a swing of the cane in the air, before Dipper even manages to process what's happening it hit his bare, pale back. He yelped out and quickly turned his head back to the demon, who had the darkest, sadistic expression plastered across his face. He chuckled, "Screaming already, are we?" Another hit on the back, slightly below the previous one. Dipper shut his eyes and bit his lip to prevent himself from screaming again, biting so hard he tore the skin. The pain was stinging, he had never felt such pain before and was wincing.

"P-please... I'm s-sorry.." he whimpered out in hope of getting some mercy. Bill laughed out loud, "You think I'll let you off that easy? How cute." followed by another, harder hit. Dipper's lip was now bleeding and his body was shaking, even though he knew that this was only the beginning. Another hit, now on his ass. Then another, and another, until his whole back and ass were stinging with pain. Pain so strong that tears were rolling down his cheeks, his whole body weak and his arms barely supporting him. The pain felt like a million, tiny needles all over his back. This is what he gets, this is what he was afraid of.

He heard Bill's footsteps coming in front of him, then moments later he felt something hard and slightly warm under his chin. He opened his eyes and under his chin was the cane he was hit with. He lifted his head to come in eye contact with Bill, who had a dark look in his eyes. "I hope this was a good enough reminder on who owns you," he said quietly. "That includes your pleasures and pain." he finished off, removing the cane from under his chin. The boy nodded slightly, "Y-yes, Master.." he weakly whimpered out. The demon smirked, "Good boy." and with that, he turned around and Dipper heard his footsteps grow further away until he was all alone. He let himself fall to the ground, face down.

He lied there, not knowing how long. He just lied there on the ground, not moving. He did not want to move, his whole back and bottom hurt like hell and the tears wouldn't stop flowing down from his eyes. Once in a while, he let out quiet sobs, contemplating the situation. He started wondering why the hell he got himself into this situation in the first place, but then reminded himself it was for his family. He had made a deal and it couldn't be broken, unless he wanted them to get hurt. He missed them so much, he wanted to go home. Several minutes later he picked himself up and managed to get on his feet.

He went up to the full body mirror in the corner of his room and examined his backside. The sight of the fresh wounds made him cringe and the pain stronger. There were several, large red stripes across his back and bottom. He then turned around and stood normally in front of the mirror, looking at his whole body. It was covered with new and old marks from Bill; hickeys, bruises, cuts.. you name it. He frowned at his own reflexion, he was scarred all over, physically and mentally.

He heard footsteps coming towards him and looked towards the sound, seeing Bill. The sadistic, merciless demon from earlier now looked.. sad? He sighed and looked back at his reflexion, now Bill appearing with him. The demon went behind him and wrapped his arms around his torso, closing his eyes and resting his head on the boy's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Pet." he suddenly whispered, catching Dipper by surprise. He didn't say anything, just stood there and looked at Bill's face in the mirror. The demon planted a soft, gentle kiss on the boy's neck and leaned back. He put his hand on Dipper's back and let a cooling breeze go over his fresh wounds, instantly easing the agonizing pain. "Thanks.." the boy whispered. Bill purred and smiled at him through the reflexion and Dipper did the same, leaning back onto Bill.

They spent the rest of the night talking about Bill's day, cooking dinner and cuddling. The two just couldn't stay mad at each other, not for long at least. Dipper had learned an important lesson and he would make sure this would never happen ever again since the pain from this punishment lasted for many days.