The Best Treatment

A/N: SMUT WARNING!

Also, this is something I wrote spontaneously so this might be a bit messy and escalate VERY quickly. But finally, here's some smut. ;) Hope you enjoy!

P.S If you have ANY ideas or wishes for a one-shot then feel free to message me and share your ideas as I've had some writer's block lately.

It had been a long and exhausting day at school for Dipper and he was relieved to finally be home. He sighed and went up to his room. Nobody was home, his parents were both at work and Mabel had gone to a friend's house. As he entered his room he saw the oh so familiar person sitting on his bed, it was Bill, but in his human form.

"Hey," he said, voice tired and nearly toneless as he dropped his backpack on the floor and plopped down on the bed next to the demon. "Hey there, my little Pinetree!" he said cheerfully and hugged Dipper, "Oh how I missed you.." Dipper chuckled lightly, "Missed you too." He leaned against him, "God.. I'm so tired" he whined. Bill chuckled, "Aw, poor boy.." he cooed and dragged Dipper on top of him on the bed, "Anything I can do for you, baby?~" he purred and his golden eyes glowed.

The boy looked up at him and smirked, "Actually.." he said softly and kissed him lightly on the lips. Bill's eyes widened, "Oh?" he purred. Dipper grinned widely, "Oh yeah.~" he whispered. The demon growled, "Well, in that case.." he rolled them around so he was on top and kissed him roughly, earning a soft moan from Dipper who squirmed underneath him.

He went down to his neck and nibbled on it lightly as he slid his hands under Dipper's shirt and slowly pulled it up. Dipper got the hint and started doing the same to Bill and moments later they were both only wearing their boxers and making out heavily.

Dipper had gotten hard from this and was moaning, making Bill even more excited. The demon went down and started biting his neck, making the boy whimper with pain and pleasure as the demon tore his flesh, drawing blood. He sucked it and growled with pleasure. Dipper squirmed underneath him and wrapped his arms around Bill's neck. "You're such a little slút for me, Pinetree.." he whispered roughly and squeezed Dipper's bulge through his boxers.

Dipper moaned, "Mmh, yeah.." he said with a shaky voice, feeling Bill getting more rough and sadistic. And he loved every bit of it. Bill groaned and kissed him roughly as he pulled down his boxers, exposing his hard and twitching member. The demon chuckled deeply, his eyes glowing, "So hard already.." he purred and started stroking Dipper's member slowly. The boy lifted his hips and moaned softly at the touch. Bill leaned down and started licking his tip, circling his tongue around it to tease Dipper. The boy's body twitched at the sensation and he yelped out a bit. Bill only chuckled and took him deeper into his mouth, sucking gently.

Dipper was laying down on his back and grabbed Bill's hair with one hand, attempting to push his head further down in desperation. The demon chuckled and pulled away, "You eager little brat." he said darkly, glaring at Dipper with a sadistic smile, teeth showing. Dipper whimpered, "I-I'm s-sorry.." Bill rolled his eyes and spun Dipper around with ease since his body was much smaller, lighter and more fragile than his own. Without warning he smacked the boy's ass, making Dipper yelp loudly from the sudden impact.

"H-hey.. I said I'm s-sorr-" he was cut off by another harder smack on his ass, "Shut up, you twerp." Bill growled and spanked him again. His ass was now a light tint of red and the demon couldn't hold back anymore. He slid off his boxers and threw them to the side, his big member exposed. He rubbed It against Dipper's crack, making him moan softly. "Is this what you wanted, you slút?" Bill growled and pushed the boy's face and torso down to the bed, almost suffocating him. Dipper whimpered pathetically, "Y-yeah.. Master.." Bill moaned quietly and got the bottle of lube that was near Dipper's bed. He lubed up his member, making sloppy sounds. Dipper knew what was coming and ground his hips slightly.

Without warning, Bill plunged himself into Dipper's rear, letting out a groan while Dipper cried out from surprise and pain, "God.. you're so fúcking tight.." Bill growled. He grabbed the boy's hips hard as he dug his nails into the skin and started moving his hips slowly. Dipper let out muffled moans and whimpers and slightly drooled on his bedsheets as he felt Bill's long and thick cóck penetrate him completely. The demon used one hand to smack his ass hard, making Dipper's entire body twitch and him letting out a painful yelp. Bill growled and picked up his pace, now using the hand to grab the boy's hair and the other still digging into his hip.

Dipper was moaning and whimpering with the mixed feeling of pain and pleasure. Bill grunted in sync with his thrusts, "You're such a pathetic slút.." he growled out and thrust himself deep into Dipper, hitting his sensitive bundle of nerves. Dipper's eyes rolled to the back of his head from the intense pleasure and he let out a long and loud moan. He felt his pre-cum leak down from his member. Bill chuckled with satisfaction, "Found it," he purred and kept thrusting lightly against that same spot, making Dipper become a complete moaning mess, he was overwhelmed with pleasure. He felt blood go down his hip where Bill's hand had been, but it was now stroking his inner thigh, inching closer to his twitching member.

Bill wrapped his hand around it and pumped it at the same pace as his thrusts, making Dipper cry out from pleasure, "AGH! I'm- I-m going to.. Hnng..." Bill thrust even harder and in a few moments, Dipper came hard all over Bill's hand and the bedsheets underneath him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he thought he was going to pass out from all the pleasure. Bill was still thrusting hard until he came deep inside Dipper, making him whimper. Bill's body weight shifted completely on top of Dipper and both were gasping for air, Bill's member still inside Dipper.

Bill moaned softly and planted little kisses on the nape of Dipper's neck, making him shudder. They laid there for a few minutes until Bill lifted himself up and slowly pulled out, making Dipper whimper and cringe at the sudden emptiness. Bill saw his cum leak out Dipper's ass and chuckled, pleased with the sight. He smacked Dipper's ass and laid down next to him. "Well.." he whispered, "Feeling any better now?" Dipper giggled, "Yes.." he mumbled and felt himself getting drowsy. Bill wrapped his arms around him and Dipper buried his face in his chest. A few moments later both fell asleep in their mess, but that didn't matter right now.