Bon Appétit

A/N: Warning! This one-shot contains a scenario that may be very unusual or disturbing to some. If you're not familiar with the wide range of different kinks this may be completely random or weird but trust me, this is a legitimate kink, hehe. Read at your own risk!

However! If you're okay with extreme weirdness and don't give a damn, please enjoy!~ 😊

P.S Remember, in my stories Dipper is 18!

Dipper's eyes flutter open. He blinks heavily and slowly lifts himself up to a sitting position. He does not know for how long he'd slept in this harsh environment. Maybe a few minutes, hours, the night? Either way, he does not feel rested and wants to go back to sleep. He is bare naked, exposed, and of course wearing his collar that symbolizes Bill's ownership of him. Body and soul. He's in his cage, the cold floor harsh against his fragile, starving body. He hasn't eaten for nearly 24 hours; his stomach is grumbling and cramping. He grabs his stomach and winces in pain and discomfort, feeling like he's ready to puke all his acids out, "this is it," he whispers to himself, "this is how I'm going to go." he shuts his eyes closed and lets the pain of hunger take over, bowing his head down, facing the ground beneath him. The human body can last a long time without food, and so if Bill was really trying to starve him he would have to suffer for such a long time. "why me?" he whispers to himself, remembering how perfect his life was before this mess.

Suddenly, he hears the door open, shedding light and warmth into the dark, cold basement. Dipper turns to the sound and sees Bill's long, lean silhouette. The demon's laughter fills the quiet basement, echoing all over. "Hello, Pinetree," he says gently while moving towards the cage, now fully visible to Dipper. He's holding something in his gloved hand, it looks like a leash, but the boy isn't sure. "Hi, Master..." he whimpers out weakly. Bill chuckles, "Hello." He crouches so his face is on the same level as Dipper's and he tilts his head, frowning. "Aww... My poor little pet – You must be starving." he coos with a sweet tone, "Well guess what? I have a little surprise for you." He purrs and opens the cage, causing a creak in the door. Dipper weakly shifts in his position as Bill attaches the leash to his collar. "Follow me." The demon simply commands in a monotone voice. He stays on his hands and knees and crawls after Bill up the stairs to the kitchen, looking at the ground the whole time. He didn't understand why he didn't just let him walk but last time when he talked back he got in BIG trouble. They arrive at the kitchen, the boy's knees already slightly hurting from the crawling.

Dipper looks up and sees a dog bowl on the floor next to the dining table. He looks closer and he can see it's a blue bowl with "Pinetree" written on it. It seems to be filled with some sort of meat mix and Dipper, being in his state of hunger immediately goes up to the bowl and starts licking up the meat bits, feeling his hunger growing tremendously. Yes, finally. Finally, he gets to eat. Bill chuckles and still holds on to his leash, looking at him. "Look at you. Just like a real pet.~" He says in a pleasured tone. Dipper ignores the comment and focuses on the warm, delicious meat. He feels like a hungry wolf, he has never eaten so fast before. Bill just chuckles.

He sits down on the chair that is next to Dipper and on the dining table is his gourmet meal; a steak with potatoes, salad and béarnaise sauce. Since he is in his human form he must eat as well, no matter how annoying it is to him being in this "meat sack". He places his foot on top of Dipper's head, earning a weak whimper from the boy. He chuckles and starts eating his meal, he can tell Dipper feels very degraded right now – but he knows he likes it. He knows how much Dipper enjoys being treated like this, and that makes him glad.

In a few minutes, both have finished their meals. Bill smirks mischievously while taking his foot off Dipper's head. The boy looks up at him and notices his smirk, tilting his head in confusion. "I hope you're not too full yet, my little Pinetree," he leans closer to Dipper's face, looking at him with mischievous eyes. "Because there's dessert." Dipper furrows his brows, perplexed. "Dessert?" he simply asks innocently. He has no idea what's coming, and Bill's smirk only widens. The demon stands up, letting go of Dipper's leash. He disappears into his bedroom and comes back with another bowl, almost the same as the other one except this one is yellow. He sets it down next to the now empty bowl in front of Dipper.

Dipper looks at its contents and is shocked. "W-what is that?" he stares at the contents, eyes widening, and a list of possibilities come to his mind. Bill simply laughs out loud, "Why, it's my cúm! You should know what it looks like by now, my silly boy." He teases. Dipper's jaw drops, and he looks back at Bill. "Seriously!?" he half shouts. The demon is clearly amused by his reaction and motions with his head slightly, "Eat." Dipper looks back at the bowl and the white, half-transparent liquid he has become so familiar with. "B-but-" his words are caught off by Bill's foot stepping on his head causing his face to go right in the bowl. Dipper's skin encounters the lukewarm liquid. "Come on, eat it you little bitch." Bill commands, his voice now harsher than it was moments ago. The pressure of his foot lightens slightly and Dipper cringes as he starts slowly lapping up the substance with his tongue that comes in touch with the familiar, salty taste. Bill's foot lifts away from his head and he can hear the demon's pleased tone, "Good boy.~" Dipper feels himself getting slightly hard at this whole scenario, ignoring its weirdness. Bill was all about being weird, after all. Dipper continues licking up from his bowl and before he knows it, he has finished the whole thing and is now licking the sides, trying to get the last of it. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Bill teases and pulls on his leash. Dipper simply mumbles an "mhm~".

He lifts himself up from the bowl and turns around to face Bill, who is looking at him with his lustful, golden eyes. "Fúck, you look so sexy like this, Pet." he whispers. Dipper then remembers the fact that his face is covered with Bill's cúm and blushes. "O-oh... Thank you, Master..." he mutters. "Here," Bill purrs and crouches down, putting his finger on Dipper's face and smudging it around until he gets most of the remains on his finger. He puts it on Dipper's mouth and he opens, taking the finger in and sucking on it. Dipper closes his eyes and moans softly, gently sucking on Bill's finger and swallowing what was left on it. The demon smirks and pulls it away, a string of saliva forming. "A slút for me, like always.~" he whispers and kisses the boy's forehead. Dipper smiles, "Yes.~" Bill puts his arms underneath him and picks him up, bridal style.

Dipper blushes as he gets carried not to the basement, but their bedroom. Bill puts him down on the bed and tucks him in, "Now that you're full, I want you to go back to sleep." he whispers gently. Dipper looks at the clock on the wall and notices it's around 11 pm. He yawns, unusually high pitched. Bill smiles, "You're so cute, Pinetree." he says in a soft tone and pecks him on the lips. Dipper blushes and looks away, "S-shut up..!" he whines. Bill only chuckles at his response. Dipper closes his eyes and it takes only a couple of minutes for him to fall into a deep slumber, now that he's full and in a comfortable bed and not a tight, harsh cage. Bill slowly stands up and watches Dipper for a while, smiling to himself.

It is the next morning and Dipper wakes up from his amazing slumber. He feels refreshed, he sits up on the bed and stretches. He looks to the side, but Bill isn't there, he looks at the clock and it shows around 9. He shrugs and goes to the living room, thinking Bill would be there. He does not see any sign of Bill anywhere but when he goes to the kitchen he puts his hand up to his mouth in surprise. On the dining table, there is a whole buffet, along with a plate in front of one of the seats with utensils and a glass. He comes closer and notices that the buffet includes some of his most favorite foods.

He starts giggling hysterically, "what kind of sick game is this, Bill?" he says to himself. On the plate he notices there is a small note, so he picks it up. The note reads: "You did well. Now eat, for real. Bon appétit <3 – Master." As he reads the words he smiles to himself and feels a warm, tingly feeling in his chest. How can Bill be so mean yet so kind at the same time? He really couldn't understand but was thankful regardless. He puts the note down and sits down on the chair. He feels his stomach grumble and without any further wait, he grabs whatever he sees and shoves it in his mouth. Bill is indeed weird and has weird games, but in the end, he makes up for it – big time.