Chapter 22

I walk downstairs wearing a light blue t-shirt and leggings. I see that the lights are on in the kitchen and I look to see Wayde sitting there on a stool drinking coffee.

I walk past not saying anything as I grab a bowl from the cabinet and a box of Cheerios out of the pantry. I pour the Cheerios into the bowl along with some milk and start eating sitting on the couch in the living room.

I have the weird feeling someone's watching me and I turn to see Wayde standing right behind me causing me to jump.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stutter looking up at him. He has a smirk on his face as he looks down at me.

He doesn't say anything and comes around the couch and takes a seat next to me. After sitting in a very awkward silence for awhile he speaks up.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks casually. I only shrug my shoulders looking down at my lap.

He sighed and got up. "Fine. I'm going out then. I'll be back in a little bit. That phone Andrew gave you has my number in it too. If anything happens call me. I won't be that far away." I nod and hear him walk out the door closing the door behind him.

I get up off of the couch and head upstairs to find the phone. I lay down on Andrews bed and try to remember how to use the phone. I get it turned on and to the contacts. I press on Andrews trying to call him. The phone rings for a while before going to voicemail. I sigh throwing it off to the side of the bed. He hasn't called since he left and I know it's only been a few hours but I'm missing him.

I slide under the covers on the bed and grab the remote turning on the tv. I begin watching tv before slowly closing my eyes and sleep and dreams take over.

I feel hands holding me hard against a chest. I can't see who is holding me but when I look in front of me I see four people. I'm in the old house with the same familiar people. There are men holding my family still as they begin to suck their blood, killing them and dropping them to the ground.

When one of the men who just killed my family turn around the face is familiar. Shock runs through my veins as I stare at the man who has my mothers blood dripping down his chin. The man who I now know his name.

I wake with a jump as someone shakes my shoulder. I'm face to face with the man from my dream. The man who killed my mother.

"What are you doing!?" I scream moving as far away from him as I can while still on the bed. My backs pressed against the headboard and my knees to my chest.

"W-Wayde what did you do?" Tears start streaming down my face as he stares at me confused.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything." He says as he looks at me confused. I look into his eyes and I can see that he knows what I'm talking about. I can tell that he wants me to expose his secret.

"Y-you're the one who killed my family! Why did you do that? Why are you here? Leave me alone I don't want you here!" I yell as my body begins to tremble.

"Oh little one, little one. You figured out. I wasn't sure you'd be able to. Yes I am the one who killed your family and I have a surprise for you now." He steps away from the bed and towards the door. He opens it and in steps my worst nightmare.

"No! Leave me alone! Get away from me!" I shout while tears start falling from my eyes. He walks closer to the bed and I get up moving as far away from him as I can.

He continues to stalk towards me like I'm his prey. When my back hits the wall in the corner of the room I panic. My body trembles and I slide to the ground with my knees to my chest. I curl up into a ball as the one man I hoped to never see again ends up right in front of me.

Eric bends down grabbing my arm pulling me up and into his chest. He runs his hands harshly through my hair as he holds me against his chest. I cry into his chest unwillingly as my body trembles.

He moves us both closer to the bed until he pushes me back into it and climbs on top of me.

"Thought you've gotten away? Thought you were safe hiding here from me? Oh no, no, no. Sweetie, you are mine, always mine. Don't think you're ever getting away from me. Oh and Wayde over here. You've figured that out all on your own? I'm surprised. Yes, he's the one who killed your family and he's part of the reason why I got you and why you are here with me right now." He says in a menacing way as he moves his face closer and begins sucking on my skin. I tremble and cry uncontrollably as I try pushing him off of my body but it seems impossible.

He grabs a hold of my shirt tearing it off my body while pulling my pants down off my legs. I try using my hands to cover up my body but he growls at me as he pulls my hands away from my half-naked body.

"E-eric, you don't have to d-do this." I whimper out. He ignores me as his hand travels down my body. He feels every inch of my body causing me to cry hysterically. I try with all the power I have to push his body off of me but no matter how hard I try he is too strong, too powerful for me.