Results

After that, we finished the rest of the fitness tests. They were easy enough I guess. Although I wasn't allowed to constantly keep using my Quirk to complete them as Aizawa wanted an insight on my human strength as well as my Quirk's. 

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results." Aizawa says unenthusiastically 

"The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll just show the results all at once."

As Aizawa projected the results, Deku was nervous as he wasn't completely sure he had performed his best. His Quirk was useless for more than half of the assessments, and when it finally restored, his nerves distracted him from doing well, and sometimes he wasn't even allowed to use the Quirk. 

He had shut his eyes before the results had been projected, and slowly he began to open them. 

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. Shoto Todoroki

3. Katsuki Bakugo

4. Tenya Iida

5. Fumikage Tokoyami

6. Mezo Shoji

7. Mashirao Ojiro 

8. Eijiro Kirishima

9. Mina Ashido

10. Ochaco Uraraka

11. Koji Koda

12. Izuku Midoriya

13. Tsuyu Asui 

14. Yuga Aoyama

15. Hanta Seri

16. Denki Kaminari

17. Kyoka Jiro

18. Toru Hagakure

19. Minoru Mineta

20. Rikido Sato

He couldn't believe it.

He had been able to pass the Quirk assessment test!! Deku was elated. 

"By the way, I was lying about the explosion." Aizawa says

Everyone is silent.

Nobody could believe that their own teacher had lied to them. As if they weren't stressed already.

"It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks." He says smugly

"WHAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?" Everyone shouts

"Of course that was a lie." Yaoyorozu says

"It should have been obvious if you just thought it through."

"I didn't notice..." Everyone says, disappointed in themselves

"That was a little nerve-wracking, huh?" Hero says

No kidding Sero. Stating the obvious much?

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom. So when you get back, look over them."

Deku breathes heavily as a sudden feeling of relief brushes over his entire body, making him feel dizzy. 

"Midoriya." Aizawa says, making Deku jump

"Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous activities and tests. Make sure this time you're prepared, you rest easy and restore your Quirk in time for tomorrow, you'll need it. So prepare yourself."

"T-Thank you Mr. Aizawa. A-And I promise I will prepare myself and be more organised from now on!" Deku says

Aizawa nods and walks away.

"Aizawa, you liar!" All Might says when Aizawa walks out of the students sight.

Aizawa turns his head and says, "All Might. So you were watching? Too much time on your hands?" 

"'A rational deception' you said? April fools was last week. You punished a whole class of last year's first-years with expulsion. You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation. For a man like that to take back his words, that must be because you also felt the potential of that kid, right?" All Might asks, pointing his finger at Aizawa

"Also? You seem to be supporting him quite a bit. Is that how a teacher should be acting?" Is all Aizawa says before he walks away.

After school:

"Ugh, I'm so tired..." Deku groans as he makes his way out the school building. But someone stops him and Deku felt a hand on his shoulder.

It was Iida.

"Iida!" Deku says surprised

"I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa." Iida starts, "I even thought, 'This is the best of the best' and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie."

'I thought Iida was scary, but he's just earnest.' Deku thought

"Hey! You two!" Uraraka yells happily, "Going to the station? Wait for me!" She says excitedly 

"Uraraka!?"

"You're the infinity girl."

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Um, you're Tenya Iida, and you're Deku Midoriya, right?"

"Deku!?" Midoriya repeated

"Huh? But during the fitness test, the boy named Bakugo said, 'Deku, you bastard!' Right?" Uraraka asks politely

"Uh... my real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me..." Deku claims, feeling a little awkward

"An insult?" Tenya says

"Oh, is that right? Sorry!" Uraraka apologises

"But 'Deku' sounds like the Japanese word for 'You can do it!'" She continues, "So I kinda like it!" 

"I'm Deku!" Deku yells with his cheeks red and flustered

"Midoriya? You're accepting it too easily! Wasn't that an insult?" Iida asks

Deku turns away, his hands covering his face, embarrassed.

"It's like a Copernican Revolution..." He whimpers

"Co-pe?" Uraraka repeats, confused

Deku still had a lot to learn, but at least he can be happy that he had two new friends right?

And with that, Deku and his new buddies walked along with each other to the station and then to their homes, where they would get themselves as ready as they could for the next day to come....

Hey. So.. A couple things to say:

1. I'm so sorry if the last chapter was a little confusing.  ;-;

2. I'm sorry if this story seems really boring so far and is just me writing what's happening in the actual Anime minus a couple of different ideas. Please feel free to comment what you what me to write about in the next chapters to come as I need some inspiration.

3. I will not be sticking to the storyline of the actual Anime that much anymore after this chapter. I will be improvising more and trying to hopefully make it more interesting for you guys to read. And look out for when Deku's secret gets revealed as it gets revealed soon.

4. I will be trying to update this story more times a week (as well as my other story, "Bad Luck") since last week I wasn't motivated enough to update new chapters more than once a week so yeah.. Soz..

P.S: Soz this chapter isn't as long as my other ones I've made recently.. With school, I've been a lot busier so I have less time to write longer chapters.. so sorry about that.. I realise I'm saying sorry a lot. I should probably stop.

Anyway, that's all from me, stay kawaii!! *0*