Scribble 07

I gasp as I read Min Min's message. What if he is the one I bump into earlier!! Ahhh if he is, then he is so cute! I giggled to myself as I imagined the guy with eye-smiles again.

"Oy Jungkook move" Someone said as I look up and saw Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung!!!" I said causing the librarian to glare at me. I gave an apologetic nod as my cheeks flush. I'm at the library today, since I need to find a book for my creative writing class.

"Yoongi hyung, how are you?" I asked since he didn't talked to me. I saw him sighed as he sat next to me.

"I felt like shit" Yoongi hyung said.

"You always do" I retorts causing Yoongi hyung to glare at me.

"Its hard okay" Yoongi hyung said.

"Yeah, I mean I don't know what you feel, but all I'm going to say is that don't hurt yourself" I said as I gave him a smile.

"Thanks kid, and also Hoseok was looking for you" Yoongi hyung said.

"Why?" I asks.

"Something about introducing you to the new barista at the cafe" Yoongi hyung said.

"Oh okay then, how about you hyung? Aren't you coming? I mean your shift starts in an hour" I said as I look at my watch.

"I'll stay here, and do some research, and did you find the book you're looking for?" Yoongi hyung asks.

"Ahh someone borrowed it, so nope but i'll find a way to get that book though" I said as I took my bag.

"Well see you then" Yoongi hyung said and I bid him goodbye.

I started walking towards the cafe. The cafe is near the school, so I'm lucky to get a job there. Also, its really cold today! I'm glad I came in prepared for this weather. I hope it will soon snow! I hum as I finally saw the cafe. Once I'm in front of the cafe, I quickly open the door and the bell above me chimes.

"Hey Jungkookie! You're finally here!" Hoseok hyung said as he waves at me from the counter.

"Hey Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung told me that you're going to introduce me to someone?" I said hesitantly.

"Yep! We have a new barista and I want you to teach him the stuff in this cafe! He's at the back right now, so set your stuff aside" Hoseok hyung said. I gave him a smile as I put my stuff on my table. I had this table reserved for me everytime I don't have work.

"Hoseok-sshi, I got all the cups already" A familiar voice said as I fix my bag, since its open.

"Ah that's good! And Jungkookie come here!" Hoseok hyung said. I quickly closed my bag and look at them-

"Its you!" I said as my eyes widen. I-It was the guy I bump into earlier!

"Ah! You're the guy I bump into earlier! I'm really sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" He said as his cheeks flush.

"I-Its fine, I wasn't paying attention too" I said. Hoseok hyung just looks at us confusingly.

"Anyways, Jungkook meet Donghyun, and Donghyun this is Jungkook" Hoseok hyung said. Oh Donghyun is his name. I felt a slight disappointment when I didn't heard a 'Min' on his name. Donghyun smiled at me, and he stick his hand out for a hand shake.

 Donghyun smiled at me, and he stick his hand out for a hand shake