CS + Prologue

CHARACTER SKECTCH
____________________________

Abhishek Mehra - A final year Management student. He is in a relationship from 1 and an half  year with Tanushree aka Tanu.

Tanushree  - A modern girl. Loves abhi and is in a relationship with him.

Pragya Arora - An orphan. A wild blunt girl. She has an issue with abhi from the first year. She can't even stand in his presense as same goes with him.

Purab Khanna - Best friend of Pragya.Loves Pragya's younger sister bulbul alot.

Bulbul Arora - Younger sister of Pragya. She has no family other than her pragya dee and love of her life, Purab.

_______________________________________________
PROLOGUE
________________

A girl shown throwing things in every direction as a boy and a girl were trying to cool her anger. The girl is shown as Pragya and the other two were Purab and Bulbul.

" What does he think of himself...?? He thinks that if he is rich, He can do anything...!!! How dare he to say those words ...!!! He is no one to say that they will be ashmed of me. " fresh tears were flowing from her eyes as she wiped them again and again.

She had a dirty fight with that stupid girl, when her boyfriend came for her rescue. Yaaa MR. Abhishek Mehra, Who lectured her about her upbringing and called her a disgrace for her parents. As you know she is not the girl who take it easily, so she did what suits her personality. She kicked him on the right spot where sun doesn't shine and turn her back towards them with attitude. She left from there shrugging off the curses which she was getting from them for her action.

"Dee Calm down...!! You punished him for his words..!! Everybody in the college saw that stunt you put there. So relax now, He got his lesson to not to mess up with you.." said bulbul as purab gave a glass of water to her.

" I should hit him one more time. That will be good for him and enough for me " said pragya gluping the water in one go and take a deep breath.

" Do you want to ban his next generation Prags...!!!  " laugh purab listening her and bulbul joined him getting the meaning of his words.

" I really love that, If I can do it " wink pragya as purbul wide their eyes.

Trio laugh remembering his pained face when she kicked him.

************************************************

" Don't cry baby...!! " pacified abhi to tanu as he sit beside her adjusting himself uncomfortably.

" Abhi, she  always does that...!! She was the one who started all this. I don't know what issue she had with you but she always target me for this " complain tanu wiping her tears.

" I am sorry baby...!! I will make sure that she will not disturb you after that...!! I promise...!! " said abhi taking her in his embrace.

Tanu encircle her hands around his waist as she place her head on his chest.

" You trust me right...!!" asked abhi.

" Always " replied tanu.

"Then just relax and let me handle her this time. You just give me your lovely smile. " said he,  lifting her face to look at him.

She gave him a bright smile looking directly into his eyes.

"You know that I love you Abhi " said tanu with that smile.

" I know and I love you too " said he again taking her in his embrace.

__________________________________________

So Yaa guys, here is the prolouge. It's just few shots on Abhigya.

Hope you will like their story.

Please do vote, comment and share if you like it.

Will update first chapter of  "It hurts" tomorrow.

Till then
Be happy and keep smiling.