"Wait and See"

" Tanu....tanu ...I am sorry babe..." said Abhi rushing behind her. She was running too fast wiping her tears as she stumbled and fell on the floor. Purbul who were seeing her giggled loudly and she looked at them fiercely.

" You...It's all happened because of your dee " she glared at bulbul. Bulbul raised her eyebrow as if asking "Really" but she had a somewhat smug look on her face to see her like this.

Abhi saw her on the floor and came to her rushing.

" Tanu...Are you okay...??? I am sorry Babe... I wasn't in a good mood " said he and helped her.

" But ...."

" Shhhh...I'll make it up to you. I promise " said Abhi placing his index finger on her lips giving her a smile and she smiled back at him.

" I am hungry " said she with a pout and he chuckled.

" You eat only Salad everytime you feel hungry, Should I try any other method to remove your hunger " said he huskily and she blushed.

Abhi has the smug look as she is so easy to impress. He just needs few words and she is in his arms. In fact, every girl he dated were like her. Very easy to impress. He knows only one girl who makes him bend on his knees and hold his ears just for a small mistake. A small smile appeared on his lips as he remembered his memories with his best friend.

***************************************************

" Yaar did you see her..!! Kyaa maal lag rhi thi (She was looking sexy) " Abhi listened to a boy as soon as he entered the canteen.

" Seriously...!! I never thought she will look this much hot. Why all these years she hide with those lengthy suits and all. If I knew better I would propose her in starting only " said another boy.

" Hah...!! Did you forgot she was with Abhi in starting..?? " said the first one and Abhi tighten his grip on Tanu's hand.

" He was just playing with her. They were not couple. Can't you remember how he insulted her in front of the whole college. They were just friends with benefi.............." and before he could continue, a punch landed on his face. He fell on the floor gripping his jaw looking at Abhi in horror.

" Dare you to utter a single word about her.... about our friendship" said he with fierce eyes as he nodded scared.

Abhi left from there fuming as Tanu look at his retreating figure dumfounded. She really didn't know what happened to him all of a sudden as she wasn't paying attention to the boy's talk. So what riled him up this much...??? She looked at the boys annoyed as they ruined their time by making Abhi pissed about someone.

" But about whom he was talking about..?? Who is she...?? " thought she confused.

***********************************************

Pragya was sitting in the library completing her work as she wasn't coming the whole week. Abhi stormed into the library and grab her wrist dragging her with him.

" What the hell.....!!!!! What are you doing...?? " she looked startled and all the words came out in a loud shriek.

" Shut the hell up...!! Before I made you " he glared at her with red eyes as she gulped slightly.

" You two OUT..." said the librarian showing eyes. His grip on her hand loosens as she grabbed her books and came out. He trailed behind her immediately.

" What is your problem...??? " she asked crossing her arms over her chest, trying to show her that she didn't feel scared of him. But only she knows how she is doing this. His eyes are looking like bubbling lava. She never saw him this angry in all these years she knew him.