" Charity Case "

Pragya was sitting in the canteen with purbul. Abhi came there with Tanu. Their eye locked for a moment but Tanu nudged in his arm and he turned back his attention to Tanu. Pragya eyed to bulbul and she smirked. Pragya's phone ringed and she talked to the person for a minute and smile towards purbul.

"He is coming...!!! " said Pragya.

Pragya gestured to bulbul for something and she smiled mischievously.

" OMG dee......!!!! He is coming....!! Like really...coming...!!!" Bulbul said little loudly.

This caught Abhi's attention again and he looked towards their table curiously.

"Who is coming...???" asked Purab pretending curious.

"Nikhil....!!!" replied Bulbul with excited eyes.

Abhi's back stiffened listening to that name and Pragya's lips turned up seeing his reaction.

" Who is this Nikhil..?? And why are you this much excited...??" asked Purab the last one with little jealousy.

" Don't bring stupid questions. And about Nikhil...You know he was with dee in her school. He liked her so much, in fact, he proposed her three times. But she always said no. They were not in contact after school but from last 1 and a half year they came into contact again and sort of became besties." Bulbul told him and then wiggled her brows in Pragya's direction.

Abhi clenched his fist listening to her words. He threw the dagger in Pragya's direction who was smiling in Bulbul's direction. Tanu was saying something but nothing was going into his ears... All he can listen to the words " they came into contact again and sort of became besties."

" How can she talked to that person again. Didn't she said she never liked him? And now he became her best friend. 'BEST FRIEND' How can she give that title to someone other than me. I was her only best friend. Hell...!!!! I AM her only best friend and will always be. " thought he.

" So, he is coming here to meet Pragya dee..??" asked Purab.

" Of course, Why else you idiot...!!!! He was asking her to have a date with him from so long. Finally, dee agreed to have one...!!!" said Bulbul excited and Pragya blushed.

As soon as the words leave from her mouth they here a crashing sound and all head turned towards Abhi's direction. Tanu was looking at him in horror as all the things from the table were on the floor and Abhi was looking in Pragya's direction with red eyes. He took two large step towards her and grabbed her wrist dragging her out of the canteen to an empty classroom. Tanu look at their disappearing figure dumbfounded whereas purbul gave hi-five to eachother.

" What the hell is your problem...??? How dare you to drag me here...??? " said Pragya rubbing her wrist which became red due to his tight grip.

" How dare me...??? (pointing finger at her) How dare YOU...!!!! How dare you to make someone else your best friend. Oh...not only best friend. You agreed to have a date with him. Wow...just WOW " he busted upon her in one breath.

" So...??? " asked Pragya giving him a look 'What's the big deal in it'.

" So...!!! All you have to say is a bl**dy SO..!!! " said he angrily.

" Yaaa...I mean, Why are you reacting like this...?? I am a single girl. I can date anyone I like, Right...!! " asked she in the duh tone.

"No, You can't...!! " seethed Abhi.

" Excuse me..?? " retreat Pragya.

" I said you can't date him " said Abhi.

" And why so...?? Because I don't think I have to take your or anybody's permission to go out with a boy. Did you forgot that I am an Orphan" spat she and he glared at her.

" Why can't you listen to my words..?? Why you have to argue on everything I said..?? " asked he frustrated.

" Because the words you always said are always the opposite of what I want " said she in a deep voice.

He never was the one who read between lines, but she hoped that he understood the meaning of her these words. He looked at her with tired eyes as he holds her from shoulders.

" He is not a good guy, Fuggi. He can hurt you. I don't want to see you hurt like last time he forced you to accept his proposal " said Abhi joining their foreheads.

For a moment Pragya wanted to tell him that it was just her plan to rile him up. There's neither any date with Nikhil nor he is her best friend. It was all drama, She just used Nikhil's name to get a reaction from him. But then she remembered the day when she told him about her feelings and how he insulted her. She shut her eyes briefly and open them with determination. She jerked his hands and stepped back.

" It's none of your concern because you are the person who hurt me the most Abhishek Mehra " said she acidly and left from there and Abhi punched on the wall frustrated.

He never hated his name this much like he hates whenever she called him with his full name with anger or hate, he doesn't know .

*********************************************************

Pragya rushed towards washroom and wash her face. His words repeated in her mind which he said almost 2 years ago.

" Did I told you to fall for me..?? "

" I never had those types of feelings for you "

"You broke our friendship's rule"

" How can you fall in love with me..?? I was your best friend for God sake, but not anymore"

" I don't fall for a Charity case like you "

"Orphans like you, search the opportunity to grab the first chance to get a rich guy like me. "

She wipes her tears and looks into the mirror fiercely.

" You are going to regret your words, Mr. Abhishek Mehra. I promise you " said she with determination.

Here

" I regretted every word I said to you fuggi. I was coming to apologize to you next day but what you did to Aliyaah, I will never forgive you for that. " said Abhi in a blank voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, How's it...???

Please do hit the star button and share your views if you like it.

Till then
Be happy and keep smiling.