Three

YOUNGHYUN POV

"Sorry, I don't know if you understand or not. But anyway, just take it back." After said that she turns back and walks away from me. I can't believe that I was scolded by a stranger, in English. The thing is that she didn't know that I understand her every words.

I was amazed by her words. After the break up, everyone said, 'just forget her' 'you will be fine' 'she doesn't deserve you' 'move on' and any other encourage words. True. But that's not what I want to hear. In some point I want just to forget everything about her, but in other side, she was very precious to me, I can't just forget her and all of our memories. And there's this girl that I just met today, who didn't even know my story, said the words that I actually want to hear.

I don't know why but her voice keeps on ringing on my head. That moment I realize, her voice was a bit shaking while saying all those words and her eyes... she didn't even look away from me while scolding me, I don't know why but I want to see it again. Those eyes. Without thinking, I move from where I stand, chase her.

Short hair, gray t-shirt. Short hair, gray t-shirt. Short hair, gray t-shirt. I keep on repeating those words on my head while searching for the girl with that description. And finally I found her. Short hair, gray t-shirt, beautiful eyes.

She was with another girl. The other girl looks angry, maybe because of her friend suddenly disappear. They arguing for a while. I take a step closer to them. They both realized my presence and look at me. I try to say a word, but I don't know why my mouth shut.

"Who's that? You know him?" the other girl asked her.

The asked girl looks at me and my right hand, that holding the key chain for a while, then answered her friend, "I don't know. Let's go." She said that and dragged along the other girl who was confused. And again I watch her go. But this time I don't chase her.

As she goes far and far away, I kept looking at her back. And that time I felt something warm inside of me. Inside of my heart. For the first time I feel like a heavy burden in my heart was lifted little by little. Many words come to my mind and I found myself humming to a melody that I never knew before. I was lost in my mind when someone calls me.

"Brian!" that is a familiar voice. It is Sungjin and other members are not far behind him. "Where did you go?"

I forgot that I came here with them. For a while, I felt like in trance, too many things happened in a short time. When I didn't answer his question, Sungjin asked again, "hey, you okay?"

Ismiled for the first time after two depressing months. "Yeah, I'm fine.." I paused a little,  "..now.Let's go back, we have some works to be done!" They looked confused at first,but didn't say a word. It's only Jae who suddenly put his hand on my shoulderand said, "So you're back huh?" I just laughed it off. In my mind I wish that Ican meet her again someday.     

---

next part to be added soon. I appreciate comments, thank you :)