Seven

A/N bold text means it's in English

YOUNGHYUN'S POV

It's been a month since I get to know her better. Han Jiyoo. That's her name. She's two years younger than me. She's second year student at XX university. She was born in New Zealand and moved to Korea when she was 15 years old, no wonder she's good at English. At first I thought she was the quite type because she didn't answer much when I asked, and she didn't really asked back. Well, maybe it's because that time she's still awkward with me. But after a few conversations she's pretty the friendly type. She didn't smile much, but when she smiles there's one dimple on her left cheek that it makes me want to see it over and over again.

Sometimes she was unpredictable. The first question ever that she asked me was, "Why you called YoungK?" When I explained that it was 'Young' from Younghyun and 'K' from Kang, she just nodded his head. But the next thing that she asked, pretty much surprise me, "Then can I just call you Younghyun ... oppa? I prefer to call people with their real name." Well, I did taken aback since it was just the day when we first have a real talk, but I didn't refuse. And in return, I called her just her name, Jiyoo. I was really enjoyed when I talked to her and she made me really comfortable. After a few meeting and conversations with her, I realized that my mind become clearer and I can make songs easier. The lyrics and melody just came out naturally. 

The other day, other members told me that they were surprised with my changes. Whether it's musically or my behaviour. They told me that I became calmer and more cheerful. Well, I don't really notice it myself. 

Few days ago I asked her to come to our show today, and she said she will come. I told her to come early so I can talk to her before the show, since after the show we must immediately go back to the company for another practice time and it's gonna be hard to talk to her. Besides before this, I told the members about her, and they said that they want to meet her.

An hour before the show starts, me and my members arrived at the venue. While we prepared our instruments, I saw someone entered the venue. I immediately smile when I saw that was her. She was with her friend. She waved her hand at me, and I give a sign to her to wait for a moment, she nodded. She then take a seat near the bar counter with her friend.

When I finished my preparation, I told Sungjin that I'm gonna meet her for a moment and that I will introduce her to them. 

"Sorry, did I take it long?" I asked her.

"No, it's okay. Ah, it's my friend, Haneul. I think you've seen her before," I nodded to her.

"I'm YoungK. Nice to meet you."

"When will the show starts?"

"The venue will be open at 2pm... sooo... we still have 39 minutes to introduce you to my members, come on." I grabbed her hand and bring her to where the members are. She was taken aback a little. "Guys, let me introduce, this is Jiyoo and her friend, Haneul."

"Aha~ so it's the rumored girl? I'm Jae by the way. She's cute, Bri," I glared at Jae. "Just saying, bro~"

"And this is Junhyeok, Sungjin hyung, Wonpil, and Dowoon." One by one they greeted her and her friend.

"I'm Jiyoo, nice to meet you all." 

It didn't take long, she and her friend got pretty close easily with the members, especially Dowoon, since they're the same age. And it makes me a little bit uncomfortable.

"How can you get to talk to them normally at your first meeting while you were always avoided me before?" I asked her.

"Well, you were creepy before." Her answer gets the other members cracked up. 

"Oh my god! She got you, Bri!" 

"But, Younghyun oppa is pretty nice when I got to know him," I smiled a bit when she called me that.

"Young-hyun-o-ppa, huh?" Jae give how-close-are-you-already-that-she-can-casually-calls-you-oppa look. 

"Anyway, is it our time to go? The fans will come in a few minutes." I shrugged off Jae's question.

"You're right, we have to get ready now. Nice to meet you, Jiyoo and Haneul. Hope you guys enjoy the show." Sungjin then leave with other members gave them a little nod.

"See you again girl, nice to meet you. And..." Jae suddenly get close to her and whisper something to her ear. She was shocked a bit but smile and nod afterwards. "Good! Give me a high five!"

And they did a very cheerful high five. I gave Jae a deathly glare, but he just laughed and run away to the backstage.

"What did he said?" 

"Nothing much, just to enjoy the show."

"You think I'm gonna believe that?"

"Anyway, you'd better be ready. People are coming. I'll enjoy the show from there," she paused a bit, "Brian." She tapped my shoulder and laughed a bit when she saw my shocked face and leaving me frozen. I just stand there, speechless.

When I realized what is happening, I run into the backstage immediately. 

I'm gonna kill that chicken.

---

End of chapter seven. Well, i think you can guess what Jae said to her? lol. Thank you for reading until here :)