Ten

It's been 2 months since you and Younghyun started dating. Since then you began to spend more time together. Sometimes you will go to his practice room or you met somewhere just to chat and do some normal couple thing together. It was really fun. He practically treated you like his most precious person in this world. But when he is on his working mode, sometimes he will ignore you, but will make up for it with another date or just a simple hug and 'sorry'. You didn't mind though, since you knew his priority is his work.

When you told Haneul that you started dating Younghyun, she was really freak out, in a good terms of course. She was really happy, although she was predicted it, still she congratulated you. She was really supportive with your relationship. Sometimes she jokingly said that she wanted you to get her together with Dowoon. But you know Haneul didn't see Dowoon as a love interest so you just laugh it off.

You became closer with the other members too. They sometimes teasing you both because you and Younghyun are too sweet together. And because you're the only one allowed to call him Brian. They would throw tantrum at him because he never let them call him Brian. They sometimes tried to make him jealous, especially Jae, but it doesn't work since he knew that you only have eyes for him. Despite that, the members treated you like a little sister.

Your relationship was going smoothly until one day Haneul almost broke your room door and bombed you with so many questions that you don't understand. When she finally calmed down, she showed you her phone with a news article on it. You read that article closely, and when you finished, the first thing you do is call Brian.

---

It's already the third time you called him. It got you frustrated. It's not because he didn't answer your call, but it's more because you frustrated with yourself. You notice from your last date, 3 days ago, Brian looked so worn out. But when you asked him, he just said that he's fine, and you trusted him. You regret that you didn't ask him to speak that time when you know he's hiding something. You should've just asked him. That's what you regret.

You calmed yourself down, Haneul beside you is already calmed down too. Finally you just send him a message to call you when he's feeling alright. And so you're just waiting.

---

YOUNGHYUN's POV

It's already the third time she called me today. She must already heard about the news. I ignore her because I don't know what to say to her. I needed a time right now. After the fourth call, she sent me a message to call her when I'm alright.

But right now, I'm not in my right mind, I am broken. We are broken. Junhyeok left. And it's a chaos in the internet right now. There's Jae, Sungjin, Wonpil, and Dowoon in our practice room, but no one said a word. We all broken.

---

Third person's POV

It's been a week, and there's still no contact from Brian. You're thinking whether you should try to go meet him or not. But you decided not to. You sent him one message every single day, to remind him that you will be there for him when he needed you. But, there's still no answer, he didn't even read it. You become impatient. But you know if you acted recklessly, it could be bad for them, so you keep waiting.

Two days later, it's almost midnight, you got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" no answer. "Hello?" still no answer. You finally realized it. "Brian?" you waited.

"Jiyoo.." you almost burst into tears when you finally heard his voice after this long week. "Can I meet you now? I'm at that place, I'll be waiting," that's it. He hung up the phone. You immediately take you jacket and go to the mentioned place. Your first meeting's place.

---

You arrived and parked your car, you run as fast as you can until you found a figure with a black hoodie sit on the bench. He looked up to you when he notices you came.

"That was fast," he smiled. But his eyes didn't look like he's smiling at all. And that broke your heart. Without any words, you hugged him. He hugged you back while buried his face on the crook of your neck. You both didn't say a word for a while.

He finally separated himself from the hug. He finally look at you. His eyes looks so tired, he has dark circles under his eyes, he has beard and he looked so worn out. You held his hands.

"I'm sorry, I didn't contact you at all. I'm just—"

"I know. It's okay. It's okay."

"Yeah," he turn to sit straight back and lean back on the bench, he just stared at his hand that holding yours. You didn't dare to ask him anything. Since you know it's just gonna hurt him, so you waiting until he's willing to talking to you.

You both sit there while holding hand for around 30 minutes without any words.

After that long silence he finally told you everything. What happened after Junhyeok left. They are banned from all social media, they changed their numbers, and not allowed to go outside beside the dorm and practice room, or calling anyone until the situation calmed down. And that right now the members are having hard times, because of the delayed comeback and other stuffs. They barely hanging onto each other to keep the work going.

"I'm sorry," After saying that he finally look at you, you can't read his expression well. But you have a very bad feeling about this. In your mind you know what he mean with that 'sorry', after all the things he said about his situation, but you tried not to think about it. But the more you tried to get rid of those thoughts, the more you can't hold your tears.

He saw it but he didn't do anything. His hand that hold yours become tighter. But he just let you cry because he know, you both know, where this situation will be going to. You finally calmed yourself down. You looked at him and tried to smile.

"I'm sor—"

"Don't." you cut off his words. "Don't say sorry. I understand,"

"It's gonna be hard for us," You nodded. "I don't want to hurt you... more than this," you nodded again. "but I can't let my members down too,"

"Yeah,"

You both didn't say anything again. Silence. You know this maybe the last time you'll be seeing him, so you held his hands tighter and tried to wiped your tears away. You meet his eyes.

"I have to go. It's gonna be bad if you are seen with me right now, right?" you smiled. You can see his tears in the corner of his eyes. "Don't be sorry, just don't. Do what you think is right. Just remember, I'll always support you, okay?" He nodded. You tried to let go off your hand from him, but his grip is still tight. You took his hands and give a peck to his hand before you let your hand slipped from his hand for the last time and walk away from him.

---

I'm having hard time writing this tbh. Junhyeok's departure really hit me hard since I've been their fans since their debut. I don't know what actually happen with the members since his departure, but I try my best to portray it. I hope no one gets offended by this. I made this as their turning point in the relationship. This story is not over yet btw. 

Thank you for reading until here, I appreciated any comments and critics :)