Part one

*.....ENDLESS LOVE💖💝*

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.

BELLS👑

*In dedication to Aunty sis💝*

Aliyu's POV;

I have been hearing a lot from girls who couldn't stop saying "Am hot". Judging from my sportish body,curled Fulani hair which I got from my sweet mom,chocolate colour and long pointed nose is enough to earn me a place among contestants of the most handsome guy in Nigeria.

Is not that am bragging that am cool,I always maintain my dignity,decency and sense of humour,that why many girls use to say am one in million,charming and reserved.

My real name is Aliyu Muhammad ja'afar but people call me MJ,that acronym have earned so many fans both males and females.

During my NYSC in Abuja,I was onced approached by a lady I met at a queue in a bank,she couldn't stop starring at me,I only went there to withdraw the remaining two thousand of my allowance,I was walking by the side of the road when this rich Lady approach me in a black land cruiser jeep V8,

" Hi let me give you a lift"she said ina courteous voice.I was taken By a surprise,
"Thank you,but I can walk" I said politely, but she insisted, so I opened the door and entered, a
Pleasant smell of an expensive perfume is blowing as cool JB'S song is blistering from the speaker.

She asked me a few questions about my life,which I didn't hesitate to answer.
   "Her name is Hajiya Batool,those type of women that men will kneel for or kill for.she doesn't need to a charm. To charm  Guy's to  into falling in love with her , looking at her blazing beauty,which illuminates like a diamond among iron,her skin is very transparent which reveals her long branched veins,she works at the ministry of foreign affairs.

People use to say"the door to a women's heart lies in their eye's"from her eye's I got to  understand that she is totally into me as her daring eye's couldn't resist my manliness.she opened her purse and handed me fifty thousand naira and her card before she dropped me at maitama where am visiting a friend.

Even though I didn't call her cell phone,but I really enjoy the white straight one thousands note which she showered me with,I went to a near by plaza and bought a new phone,I later bought some foodstuffs and use the remaining cash for my transportation.

My real story has not started with Hajiya Batool,it all started with one click on Snapchat,I was busy gisting with friends when a message popped in,I unlocked my phones pin code,it is a request from a cute girl Zaynab,looking at her status is enough to tell you how preety she is, she is slender, tall,blonde long hair with exotic eyes,

I kindly, replied her message with "hi".
" this is Zaynab,thanks for responding ".
We started a conversation as soon enough we become close,we shared a lot of hobbies,like travelling, swimming,watching adventure movies and reading book.

Life has not been fair enough, I have been struggling to land a job since after my NYSC,I had already applied to so many places such as central bank of Nigeria, ministry of finance, federal inland revenue, Nigerian petroleum cooperation and many more but still couldn't even land and interview, so I waste my time designing lovely quotes and jokes and fortunately Zaynab loves every bit of them.

Zaynab has been the only child of her parents, she is 30years when fate crossed our paths,she own a degree in Business  and MBA,her mom passed away when she is still a teenager as a result of matastatic breast cancer,and ten years later her dad died,she inherited almost all his wealth,which consists of two mansions,cruising boat,companies shares,and 800 million USA dollar.

From text on Snapchat our friendship escalated to phone calls,which later on changed to video call on Skype,even with time differences, we managed to communicate,sometimes at night, sometimes at early morning.

We exchanged pictures and text messages,since then I have been using one of her sexist pic as my wallpaper,she dressed in pink purple bikini,the picture is shot immediately after she step out of the sea,she makes her hair sprouts elegantly,her curvaceous hips popped out like she is using five waits string,her skin looks flawless and tempting,every time I stared at the alluring picture my virility arouse I wish  I will lay her on my arms and play with her Blondie hair.

*******************************.

*BELLS👑*