Part two

*...ENDLESS LOVE.*💖💝

A very short story by;
*BELLS👑*.

Follow me on wattpad _@BELLS._

Chapter two;

Ohh sweet MJ,she wrote through WhatsApp message.
_No movie in this world can act exactly the way I feel you, no song in this world can describe how I love you,no book in this universe have ever written how much I have fallen in love with you,because my love for you is bigger than the sky,and deeper than the ocean,you've been sweet and caring Aliyu,I have never been close to someone since the demise dof my mother even though you're far away,I still feel you in my heart and nerves,no one can describe my compassionate love for you._

  My heart started beating like a thunder,I couldn't stop reading these pleasant words,so I screen grabbed it and save it in my phone,since then our love story began to blossom like a lily flower during raining season.

To my own surprised she transfer 50million naira to my famine GT bank account, I couldn't believe it when I received the alert,I become scared, hoping I will not be the Next EFCC target😹.,even though I have so many dreams of what to do when I make money,this beautiful damsel has made it easier, so I build a fancy unisex football viewing center, which has capacity of 1000chairs and 300 VIP,the place was highly decorated with big plasma televisions, Air conditioner's,jersey room and drink store,before you know it,the place has turn into a gathering where boys and girls put on Jersey of their clubs and trudge to the centre to watch football matches.

The centre also serve as cinema,thousands of lovers couple comes every Friday to watch the trending movie, it reach a time that I used to sell alla the tickets a week to the movie show.
I later set my drawer with blazers, jordi armani,versace clothes, different native dress,expensive watches and shoes,I bought new one in town sport car,and the changes made me the hottest guy in town.girls cry for my attention, Guy's beg for my friendship, but still I remain calm,everything I do I always informed Zaynab, these adoring attitude of mine made her proud of me and trust me more,she was stunned by the massive profit I started to make.

I faithful day I was approached by a fashion company who are dying of my services, I signed a deal worth millions of naira,whenever they complete a designed I was made to wear it and snapped some pictures which are used for their website's and online network,I was surprised to be the number one of the most handsome guy in trending magazines, my fans increase into a million of numbers, later on I began to received deals from communication companies,,cosmetics product companies and other fashion shows,within a short while I obtained massive wealth.

A year later,I decided to travel to United States of America to meet my angel,I went for visa interview and I was granted without delay as a result of my account which is few to close on a billion,I reserved a ticket from air USA,
I left Nigeria around 5pm which is 9am at USA,I arrived at night.

After we landed I struts to the airport entrance with my expensive rolling bag,there is Zaynab prettier in physical than picture,Oh!Allah she even look more beautiful in reality as no camera can capture her eminent beauty, she was there standing in tight jeans and blue t-shirt with a V-card displaying welcome MJ!my joy,my angel and my love.

She ran as fast as possible and hugged me,she arranges my travelling bag into the boot of her red Bugatti car,we drove to to the city down to her cottage at the  end of the town,this must be a palace, I was totally carried away the entrance is decorated with lovely flowers, the house is so big with four bedrooms, three parlours ,two kitchens, parking lot,garden, inner and outer swimming pool.

We went out to have dinner, we stopped at a fancy restaurant and ordered different varieties of food which I have no idea,the chauffeurs came and stasted different variety of dishes, sandwiches, fried chickens and others, there were different fruits such as kiwi,peach,strawberry, a bottle of non  alcoholic wine,was placed by the side with a fancy tumblers slashed on a tissue paper, the one that caught my eye's was hamburger and chips.

Oh Rahman!this girl is probably the sweetest girl in the world, she took me into her cruising boat with her name written boldly 'Zaynab'.there were red flowers spread throughout the boat and candles lighup and almost every angle.

It is the best romantic date I have ever been to,I couldn't believe it,she tattooed my name at her back,I use my heart smooth the spot gently,we end up cruising in her big well decorated Italian bed😹,I satisfied her till her moan turns music.

We love and love,she kiss my lips down to my chest and.....,before I finally wake up.mtssssw its all a dream.

*****************************************

*Ya Rahim!I can't stop laughing😹😹😹😹😹,so for your mind you think this  is real,common Guy's this type of story happens only in movies,dreams or imagination, so keep on dreaming.*

*BELLS👑*