Part Three

*...ENDLESS LOVE🌺🌸🌹*

Dedicated to *Aunty sis🌹.*

🏿

BELLS👑

                  *03*

Aliyus POV: I groaned heavily when realizing that I was all dreaming.My real name is Aliyu Anas aka A square,my house is located at sultan road unguwan rimi,Kaduna,I graduated from Bayero university kano Geology department, I was lucky to graduate with first class,am not tall nor I was near to been short,my  fair color differentiate me from my senior brother who is chocolate in complexion, as both of us look after our mom.

On October 10th 2017,I set out on a journey from Kaduna to Adamawa for my one year NYSC programme,I was lucky to be among the batch A set.this is my first time travelling to yola,I was  Fortunate my cousin sister Mariam resided with her husband at the state newly estate.
She meet her husband Ammar Ibrahim shema during her internship days at national hospital Abuja and that where their love story began,he is currently working with the ministry of science and technology, while Mariam works at the state general hospital,two years after their wedding,they gave birth to a cute little baby called Amiirah.

I stayed with them for two days before heading to camp,life at camp was full of fun,I met new friends from different part of the country, we spent almost three weeks under the supervision of military officers and camp officials,a day to our passing out, a list  came out,I was posted to federal government girls college Yola as place of my primary assessment PPA.

We went straight to the local government Secretariat. And filled few forms before heading to the school,we were welcome by the principal along with the staffs,the rest of my colleagues where offered a corpers logde where I decided to  stay in the boy's quarter's of my sister's house.

We were given two weeks to go back to prepare for our main assignment.

She was sitting at the front desk dressed in her alluring uniform,even though she covered her hair with a head tie,her long hair sprawl to her shoulder,I was stunned looking at her,the electromagnetic nerves in my brain started transmitting;my cells could not stop secreting adrenaline hormones which diffused into my blood😂,I was totally out of my mind seeing this angel for the first time,all this thoughts happen within a second,I pretend I was not carried away to avoid any suspicion from the students.

I introduced myself to the class and went on with the day's topic,every time I asked question her lovely long hands were always flinging in the air,I continue to Wonder,how on earth could she be so beautiful and very intelligent at the same time,I became very anxious to attend every class in order to see her charming face which is more fashionable than a butterfly.

Her name is Zaynab Inuwa Isah,both her parents are Fulani by tribe,they resides in one village twenty kilometres from the city of yola,she has only one brother Ja'e,he owns a local shop in front of their house,she help grazed her father's herd of cattle's whenever she is at home, while her mom take care of the house chores.

She quite all the time,and always stay off unnecessary event, she prefer the company of her textbooks and novels,her life is of a triangle,from dormitory to class and mosque.

_You came into my life,and made it a wonderful place to live in...._
_You made me feel special with_ _all that you do and say..._
_I love you so much_*YUSRAH* (_*HEARTROSES*🌹_)

BELLS👑