0

Main Characters-

Jimin as the nerdy boy
Miley as Jimin's tomboy best friend

Supporting Characters-

Jessie as Jimin's popular crush
Hansol as Miley's secret admirer
Jun as the school bully

Intro (Summary)-
Jimin is a nerd that likes to spend time with books and his best friend Miley. But one day he saw the new girl in the school that everyone was talking about. He really got attracted towards her. He starts to grow feelings towards her. He never talked with her as he was too shy. Jimin's crush's name is Jessie.

He decided to tell it to his best friend and ask for help. Knowing this Miley felt a little bad. She was not sure why she was hurt. She decided to help him and make her best friend happy.

She transformed the nerd into a hot guy. A guy for whom every girl would fall. She changed him physically totally. Glasses out, Braces out, hair changed and contact lenses in. She also helped Jimin with his talking, attitude and lack of confidence. After weeks she prepared a whole new Jimin that Jessie would want as her boyfriend.

Jimin's new look impressed Jessie and after weeks of talking Jessie accepted Jimin's confession. And they got in a relationship. Jimin got popular as Jessie is his girlfriend and he looked really handsome than before.

As this was happening, Miley finally realised why she felt hurt. She liked Jimin no scratch it she loved him. She was late cause he already had a girlfriend and their friendship started to have barriers. Their main barrier was Jessie. She didn't liked Miley. Their friendship was falling apart as Jimin didn't got enough time to spend with Miley.

As Miley was crying for Jimin everynight and he was not there to comfort her someone else took Jimin's place. Miley's secret admirer, Hansol. He treated her with all his heart. He gave her all the love he can afford. He and Miley got closer day to day and Jimin went far away.

Will Miley and Jimin ever end up together? Will Hansol be able to fill Jimin's place in Miley's heart. Find out by reading 'Her Nerd' by 10JiPo10

This is what Jimin looks like in this fanfiction before the change

This is what Jimin looks like in this fanfiction before the change. He is so cute!!! I want those cheeks back😭 honestly I like Mochi Jimin than sexy Jimin.