7

Author's POV

Weeks later
The Sunday that Miley was excited about and promised herself not to ruin never came. That Sunday Jimin went out with his new friends, which includes members of soccer team and few cheerleading memebers.

She was currently at school in her secret place that she found a week earlier. She was sitting on a bench. Her feet on dry land. And a fountain was there infront of her with no water flowing. Having her lunch she was thinking how excited she was about the Sunday.

Flashback (Miley's POV)

I wake up and check the weather outside the window. What a beautiful day to spend my day with my chimchim at the amusement park. At park with Mr. Park.

I went downstairs greet my parents and then have breakfast. While we were mid way I tell them about my plan for today. They agreed thank god.

After breakfast I head towards my room and spend the extra time listening to my favourite artists. Taylor swift, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and many more. I too listen to one direction as in band. But expect Niall and Louis as solo artist other members music style is not my type.

It's 11:00 am already, Jimin will  be here at 12pm. Let me take a bath and then I'll dress up. Wait, should I wear my black t-shirt or the dark blue one? It's kinda sunny outside. So wearing a light colour will help more. I'll wear the light blue one.

After bathing I dry myself with my towel and then go to my closet to pick clothes. I open my closet and see a disaster. I really need to keep them in place.

I pick my light blue t-shirt with dark blue boyfriend jeans. After I was done I look up at the clock. Still 30 mins left. I look myself in the mirror and think.

Should I put some make-up? But I don't have anything! Maybe I should sneak out and apply my mother's.

I check and see my parents busy with television. I slowly without making noise enter my parent's room. I head towards the dressing table and see many beauty products.

I take the lipstick and apply it. Oh god what is this. It's so dark red. Immediately I enter the attached bathroom and remove the lipstick.

Maybe I should use some lip balm instead. I take the Cherry Pink lipbalm and apply it. Hmm much better.

Should I do something more? No, I should not. I don't know how to apply them. I'll end up as a joker.

I walk back to my room and wait for Jimin while scrolling through my Instagram feed.

I wait and kept waiting and it was past 12pm. No sign of Jimin.

I decided to call him but he did not receive. I texted him and I got a reply after few minutes.

Chimmy
Hey sorry to say I won't be able to come. Please don't be upset. I promise next time I will go for sure.

I just stare at the text and tears fall down from my eyes. No Miley be strong. Reply him.

Me
Why what happened?

Chimmy
Actually I got invited to tag along with my soccer mates. And so I did. These chances doesn't come twice. And I'll be attending their party Tonight too. Do u wanna come to the party?

I read the text and I feel extremely hurt. So this is how much I mean to him.

Me
Go ahead and enjoy. I'm good. I have better things to do. Goodbye!

And then I throw my phone on the bed. Then I hear my phone ring. Hoping it's Jimin I pick it up immediately. But it was someone else. It was customer care.

I end the call and cry. What was I thinking? Ofcourse he won't call me now that he have friends and I mean nothing to him.

That day I survived on ramen by locking myself up in my room and crying.

End of flashback

Author's POV

The situation didn't get any better. From that day Miley started loosing contact with Jimin day by day. Everytime they are together or plan to be together someone interupts them.

Miley being the kind hearted person she lets them borrow Jimin. Thinking that this will make Jimin happy and popular. She shows her anger only to few people which are close to her. Otherwise to other people she is always kind and naive. Not the bossy Miley.

She was about to eat her lunch at the cafeteria but Jimin didn't join her. Eating alone in a table is awkward, so this is where she is now.

The distance between her and Jimin's friendship is getting farther day by day. She getting lonely, on the other hand Jimin is enjoying with his new friends and lifestyle.

She is alone most of the time these days. Once in a while she talks with Jimin over text or in person. Jimin never have time for picking up Miley's calls. He is always busy with his friends on phone or he doesn't pick her calls.

Thinking this makes her feel more lonely. She started sobbing and soon without her realization she was crying.

Her life has been a mess this past few weeks. Her grades were bad and still bad, she was not able to focus on other things other than thinking about her life, her relation with Jimin is not good and most importantly she had started feeling ugly.

While Miley was crying someone was watching all these from a distance. That person has been observing her for months now. And for the first time the person heard and saw her cry.

Miley heard the bell ring so she wiped her tears and got up from the bench. Seeing Miley sitting up, the person quickly ran away being out of her sight.

On her way back to her class she enters the bathroom and wash her face to remove the tear stains on her cheeks.

And she enters her class seeing Jimin no where to be seen and the teacher enters right after her.

The whole class she kept where Jimin might be. She still cares for Jimin and that is the worst part.

Hy so I made a mistake I guess. I accidentally mixed American and Korean school system. I'll fixed it as soon as I can without effecting the story. Or should I leave it as it is?

Btw the mistake was- making them wear uniform, giving a quick break after every period and then them changing classroom after every period. Is this correct? I'm still confused. Korean school doesn't let students change classroom right?

Early update enjoy 😏

Vote <3