2

Author's POV

The next day
Currently Jimin is waiting for Miley in the class. He lay his head on the desk and stare out of his window at the school playground.

His eyes were just roaming around and it stopped at one particular person, a girl. He had a weird feeling. He got up and stare at the girl from the window. His class was on 1st floor so that girl won't notice that Jimin is staring at her until she look up.

He just kept staring at that beautiful girl talking with her friends until he felt a hand hitting the back of his head. He groaned and see Miley wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Then she asked “What are you looking at?” he replied “No one.” then Miley sat on her desk and turned around towards Jimin and said “Oh come on I'm your best friend for a reason tell me! Is it a girl? I can help you to get her.”

Jimin avoided her gaze and was about to speak but cut off by a ‘Goodmoring class’ by their teacher. They both quickly looked straight and focused on the class.

After three more classes they finally got lunch break. They both went cafeteria and bought themselves lunch. They sat on a table near by and started talking about random things. Then Jimin remembered about what his mother told him.

He spoke “Hey are you free this Sunday? My mother wanted to see you. Since it's been quite a long time last time she met you.” she replied “Ofcourse I would love to meet her.” he says “Great so this Sunday you are spending the day with me at my home. My father will drop you at your house after dinner.” then they continue eating and talking.

After they finished and was about to exit the cafeteria a hand prevented them from doing it so. And there comes a smirking Jun, the school bully and propably the hottest boy in the school. Jimin's eyes widen as he saw the same beautiful girl this morning behind Jun. There were also two more boys with him, his sidekicks. Miley stayed still and rolled her eyes as she knew what was going to happen next.

Jun smirked and spoke “Look what we have here. Loser with another loser. Shortie nerd and his boyfriend.” and the other people with him laughed.

Then Miley spoke “What do you want? then Jun replied “Since today I'm in a good mood I won't do anything to you.” and he glanced over the beautiful girl and continued “I just want you to know that she is mine and obey her. If you don't you know what will happen. Meet Jessie my new girlfriend!” and then Jun kissed Jessie.

Watching this site Miley made a 'eww' look on her face and Jimin felt like crying. They broke the kiss and then Jun spoke “Bye losers get ready to get bullied next time we meet.”

As soon as Jun, Jessie and his friends left Miley spoke “They are so childish I can't believe it. I didn't thought the new girl would be like this. I thought she was a good but popular. But guess I was wrong, she is just the typical school's annoying popular girl. And being Jun's girlfriend within her first week proves that she just wants attention.”

Jimin was still still and didn't herd anything Miley said. He felt his eyes watering but he hold it back cause he knew Miley would probably scold him crying for a stupid reason. Anyways he just saw her this morning. His feelings are not so strong for Jessie that he would cry for her. He felt someone shake him and he snapped back to reality.

He looked over Miley and she spoke “Hey what happened?” he replied “Nothing let's go.” and he starts heading back to class. Miley followed him and spoke “Hey tell me. You don't look fine. What's wrong?” he stopped and looked at Miley and said “Promise me you won't get mad if I tell you the reason.” and he let out his pinky finger. Miley holds it and said “I promise.”

Jimin spoke “Will it be okay if we go somewhere more private. As you know we are in the middle of the hallway.” Miley nods. Then they went in the school playground and sat on the bench nearby.

Jimin starts speaking “So I saw Jessie this morning and she made me feel something. I guess I have a crush on her. And knowing that now Jun is her boyfriend I felt hurt. Cause now I don't have any chance with her. I'm a nerd and he is like the most good-looking boy here. Why would she choose me over him.”

Miley pats his back and said “Look it's just a crush. And why are you so negative about it? If you are meant for her then she will definitely be yours. And a beautiful personality is more important than a beautiful face. And anyways who told you that you are not good-looking? You already have a beautiful personality just need to do some makeover then I bet she will die to be yours.

Jimin smiles at her and said “Thank you. You are the best.” then Miley spoke “I know I am.” then they both laugh.

Then Jimin spoke “So this morning you told me that you will help me to get the girl. Will you really do it? ” Miley nods smiling and spoke “But Jimin you will be needed to change some things before getting her. Basically you will have to be a new Jimin that Jessie will want. Are taking the risk to change yourself for her? Jimin thought for a while and said “Yes. I think I should do something new. As I've been the same old Jimin for seventeen years.”

Then Miley starts fake sobbing and said “I will miss the old Jimin. My mochi! ” then Jimin lightly punched her arm and said “Don't make me feel bad about changing myself. When are we starting?” Miley spoke “This Saturday? I don't want to ruin our plans for Sunday at home.” Jimin spoke “Okay! I think we should go back to class.” Miley nods and they both went to their class.

Miley was not really feeling good about the whole concept of Jimin changing and getting Jessie. She felt that Jimin doesn't need to change to be loved. But she also wants her best friend to be happy. And his happiness is Jessie. She decided to help him anyway.

School ended and they both separated their ways to go to their respective house.

Miley's home
After Miley reached home she took out a Jimin's photo and started to edit it on her computer to see what hairstyle will suite him and changes she have to make. After hours she finally got the result that she wanted.

She printed that picture and set it on the table. After that she did her homework and then dinner. She also chatted with her few classmates and ofcourse Jimin through texts.

After few minutes she went to sleep. Before she went to sleep, she took Jimin's printed photo with his new look in her hand and looked at it for minutes. Then she smiled and kept it aside on the table again and fell asleep.

Hey vote it if you liked it 😊