6

Author's POV

Miley woke up with red eyes the next morning. She did her morning bathroom routine and went downstairs to have breakfast. Her parents were present there and they looked at her worried. Lately they have been noticing her change of behaviour.

Miley and her parents had never been close and didn't express feelings openly. It effected her in her daily life but she never complained. She wanted a family just like Jimin's, close and friendly.

Her parents told her to take care and Miley just listened to their words. She nodded to each word they said without caring what they were talking. Cause she already know what they are talking about. She wanted her parents to ask her about her problems and discuss about it but they never asked.

This is one of the reason why Jimin and his family matter a lot to her. She believes them as her family.

After her parents finished giving her advices she stood up and left for school swinging her bag on her right shoulder.

She didn't wanted to attend school. But that would only harm her as their exams were by the corner.

At school
She reached school and see Jimin waiting at the entrance of the school, at the gate. Girls were around him fangirling about him.  His hair was parted at the center. His hands in his pocket. He checked his watch and then runs his hand through his hair licking his lips.

He and Miley made an eye contact. Jimin smiles slightly and hesitantly waves his hand towards Miley. Miley, however didn't do anything and stood still.

Her brain was still deciding what to do. Whether she should wave back or ignore him signalling that she is still angry and want him to try harder.

She choosed to ignore him. She walks in the school at the speed of light passing Jimin. Jimin put his hand down and run after her.

Jimin was now walking side by side matching her pace. He calls out “Goodmorning Miley!” she didn't respond.

He calls again “Goodmoring my tomboy bestfriend!” she looked at him with anger still walking and replied “Do not call me that.”

Jimin sighed and said “Miley please listen to me why are you mad at me?” she replied “Ask that to yourself and you will get the answer if you have brain.” with that she reached her class and sat on her seat. While Jimin sat on his seat.

She sat and laid her head on the desk facing the opposite side of Jimin. And Jimin just sat there staring at her back for a while. Then he adverted his eyes outside the window. He stared at the sky and thought a way to convince Miley.

As he was staring at the sky someone called his name. He looked at the direction of the voice and see Sunhi, school's ideal type. Smart, talented, pretty and sweet. She had at it. Everyone loves her and few even idolise her.

He replied with an yes. Then she continued “Um hey I was wondering if you are free today after school?” he replied “Oh, yes I am why?” she smiled immediately hearing it and asked “Actually I needed some help in Maths. Can you teach me after school at the coffee shop near by?”

Jimin thought for a while and then agreed to her request. Miley didn't hear any of their conversation. She was asleep the whole time.

She woke up hearing the bell. She looked at her right side and see Jimin looking outside the window. Her inner thought spoke ‘You know Miley next time if he approach you please greet him. Don't ignore. You will regret it if you ignore him again

The teacher entered the classroom and everyone greeted him in union. He told everyone to take out the book to page no. 102. And then he began teaching.

Miley and Jimin tried their best to be attentive. They listened to their teacher and noted down the important points.

And classes continued until lunch time came. Everyone packed their bags and head towards the cafeteria. As Jimin finished packing his bags he turn around and see Miley out of his sight. He runs in order to find her.

He entered the cafeteria and see Miley holding up her tray waiting for food. He grabs a tray and stand in the line too. He stood 4 people after Miley.

After Miley got her food she quickly walks towards an empty table at the corner. Jimin followed her and sat across her. She didn't say anything.

Jimin opened his mouth “Look, I'm sorry.” Miley thought he figured out his mistake. He continued “I'm dumb okay? I don't get it why you are mad. Please tell me so that I can fix it.” and she was wrong.

Miley chuckled lightly and look up at him and said “Ofcourse you are a dummy.” Jimin nodded and said “Yes I am. Now please tell me my fault.”

Miley spoke “First of all I'm sorry. I'm being way to dramatic. And sorry for ignoring you. Actually yesterday I had a pretty rough day. I was just disturbed at how people interfered between us and I felt miserable.”

Jimin asked “What is my fault?” Miley replied “For being school's new hearthrob.” Jimin was confused so he asked “Wait what?”

Miley smiled showing all her teeth and said “Forget about it. Now tell me did you call
Yujin yesterday?” Jimin laughed sarcastically and said “I'm so not interested at her so why would I?”

Miley laughed and hit his arm lightly and said “Idiot you should have called or texted her atleast. It was good for you to practice before the real test.”

Jimin dramatically gasped and said “Oh shoot! You are right! I missed it.” and then he clutched his heart. Miley reassured him saying “No you didn't. You can call her some other time too, you can just tell her that you were busy.”

And then they talked about more stuffs that were really random untill they finished their lunch. They both then head towards their class.

After school
Miley was happy that she was finally comfortable with Jimin. She walked out together with Jimin from school. They were near the school when a voice stopped them. They both then their heads and see Sunhi.

Jimin immediately remembered the promise he made. Sunhi greeted both of them and asked “Miley would you mind if I borrow Jimin for today?” Miley looked at Jimin raising an eyebrow.

Jimin spoke “Actually I promised her to help her with maths after school. You won't mind right?”

Ofcourse she mind but she didn't knew it herself. She shaked her head and replied “Go ahead, I will see you tomorrow jiminie!” and then she walks off.

Sunhi spoke “Jiminie, hmm that's a cute name.” Jimin was surprised with the sudden nickname. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck and said “So shall we?” she nods and they both walk towards the coffee shop.

On the other hand Miley was walking alone feeling empty. She didn't knew what was wrong either. She just didn't felt happy. She was never so unsure about her feelings before these days.

She sighed deeply and continued walking with thousands of thoughts and questions in her head towards home.

I hope you like it ;)
Please vote and give me your opinions about this book in the comments.
Thank you for reading.