11

nochicya this update is for you.

Author's POV

So after Jimin's father got to know about how much money he spent on his date he was ready to kick Jimin out of his house. But since he can't really do that he grounded Jimin for a while as a punishment. His phone was also taken away by his father.

Miley's POV

When will this idiot come? It's already past 6! Is he even planing to come? Atleast he should message me letting me know so that I don't keep up my hopes.

I kept waiting and waiting in my room for the house bell to ring but he never came. Slowly my anger and impaitence turned into sadness. Tears started coming out and I was crying really bad curled up in my bed.

Why? Why does he always do it with me? Am I some kind of toy or robot with no feelings? I hate him! I hate him!!

Not being able to take this pain anymore I cried out and yelled "I hate you Park Jimin!!" and I continued crying.

I promise myself to not forgive him this time. He crossed the limit. Enough is enough.

Jimin's POV

I am done. Miley will kill me for sure the moment she will see me at school. What am I going to do?!

I messed up my hair. I'm really worried if I'll be able to live anymore after tomorrow. It's my fault.

And my father overreacted about it. Like I mean we are not going bankrupt because of that 45,000 won. And he should have been happy that his son is finally getting girls and went on his first proper date.

And Miley, i don't know what to say to her. I don't think she will understand me. I will just convince her somehow I guess. She is soft for me.

Now what am I supposed to do? No mobile or computer not even television. Oh yes! I should study. The recent chapter of maths is getting a little tough, I should prepare now so that I don't struggle before the exam.

Unknown POV

It feels good to hangout with friends once in awhile when you don't for a long time. Right now I'm at a party with my friends, which I don't usually meet but we are still close and it's almost 11 now.

I was sitting on a couch with my friends when one of my friend's girlfriend requested to play the game truth and dare. I don't like this. They are all drunk. I'm not because I'm like the designated driver for every party.

I shook my head and they all just looked at me and ignored my opinion. Wow I'm offended. One of my friend, Jinyoung already spinned the bottle and the bottom side faced me. The tip pointed at my friend, Taehyung.

They all hyped up and look at me with curiosity. Now what dare should I give him? Oh wait first I have to ask something. I ask “Truth or dare?” he smirked and said “Real man always goes for dare.” okay, okay. They all cheer at his statement.

Now dare, what am I supposed to give him? Should I ask him to shave off his hair? Or shave his everbrows? Or better, wax his armpit hair? I'm being such an evil.

I should think something decent so that when he sobers up he won't kill me for giving the dare. Oh yeah! He hates the taste of beer. Great idea. They are drunk but not to the point where they don't feel anything.

I smile at him and said “Is that so? Well drink up a can of beer like a real man that you are.”  I see his smirk fading. Some laughs at my given dare because they knows Taehyung.

One girl that I don't know, asks “What is wrong with it. It's easy!” Then Yuri answers “Might be easy for you but not for this real man next to me.” She chuckles and continues her sentence “He hates the taste of beer, he is okay with other drinks.”

They all nod and then started teasing him, not being able to take the pressure Taehyung took a can of beer and gulp it down in one go.

We just stared at him the whole time. He finishes his drink and throws the can at me and I catch it. Then he spoke “Just wait when you get the tip.” I just nod while laughing. He is my friend ofcourse he won't do anything that bad we are just joking around.

After some more dares and telling truth the tip finally land on me. They all cheer in joy, specially Taehyung. They all excited asked “Truth or dare!?”

Now it's not a good idea to pick dare when you are with a bunch of drunk people specially when a drunk has to get back at you. I being smart choosed to say something true. They all groan at my choice.

Then Taehyung spoke “Calm down guys I've got this.” he then looked at me and spoke “You like Miley right?”

Everyone went silent and I was nervous. My face felt hot. He asked again “You like Miley right? Tell the truth.”  one of my classmate spoke “Dude seriously? You can do so much better! Why waste time on that girl or should I say boy?” with that everyone laughed except me and Taehyung, as he didn't thought they would joke about Miley so rudely.

I curled up my hands into fist and said “Don't say that.” he ignored my warning and continued “Why? What will you ever be able to do? Miley is a boy and you are probably a gay!”

I didn't give a chance for him to laugh when my fist already landed on his face. He fell off the couch. Everyone was shocked and other people's attention was us too including my friends.

I didn't realize that someone stopped the music in the background until I spoke “Take my warnings seriously.” I turn around and say “And yes I like her. Any problem with that? She is actually prettier than you girls over here and you make fun of her? You guys hide your ugliness with a dozen of makeup but she don't need to, cause she is already beautiful. And she is so much cooler than you guys! Strong, athletic she got everything. Stop hating her because you are jealous.”

With that I turn around and leave the party through the door. Let them survive on their own I'm not driving them home anymore. From inside of the house I hear someone yell “She doesn't even know you exist! She likes Jimin!”

I sigh and leave anyway pretending not to hear it. I got on my car and drive towards my home.

I like Miley dearly. And yes she doesn't know me yet. I'm older than her a year. I saw her for the first time in a sports event a year back. She really amazed me. She is different and precious, she needs to protected.

But she gets bullied, everyone talks behind her back and that so called bestfriend she has, Jimin. He hurted her a lot after his change. I saw and heard everything. Her cries and how sad her face turns whenever Jimin refuse to be with her so that he can be with others. I too feel like she likes him. He is an idiot for letting go such an amazing girl.

Well good for me, I will make her mine.

Miley just wait a little I'll make you the happiest.

So even if I wrote an author's note about lack of motivation and all and also I didn't updated for so many days no one said anything good in the comments. I'm hurt. Usually I see many readers leaves comments when an author talks about taking a break or giving slow updates. In my case only one left a comment. I'm just being too emo these days. Sorry.