Little not over you

Sapphire POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Alex is back!!! What should i do? Should i give him something? If so what?!! O god sapphire think he used to like your baking so bake something for him

Alex: hey sapphire i was wondering are you close to the prince?

Sapphire: well we are friends are you jealous?

Alex: why should i be jealous when you are already mine?

Sapphire: 0///0 i-i don't know

Alex: you are cute when you blush

Sapphire: stop it help me here and don't tease me

Alex: fine cutie

I went to my kitchen and started backing while Alex was with Esmeralda and emerald i wonder what ruby is up to he rushed to the castle after he met Alex mmmmm o well back to baking

Ruby POV

Ugh what time is it? I looked at the clock in the wall 6pm what should i do? Knock knock "who is there?"

Peridot: it's me peridot i came to check on you what's wrong? When i came back mum said you wouldn't come out of your room did something bad happened?

Ruby: for the world is not bad maybe it's even good but for me.....for me it's hell

Peridot: talk to me

Ruby: sapphire already has a boyfriend and that's not me

Peridot:....i-

Ruby: it's ok as long she is happy I'm fine so was that the only reason you came here?

Peridot: no....i mean yes but it's still not right

Ruby: what is right now? Nothing so don't complain about what isn't right and what is you might be prince but you can't change someone's heart

Peridot: b-but.....fine...have a nice sleep brother

Ruby:....

Peridot POV

How can Ruby be ok with that? I mean he likes sapphire but.....she doesn't i don't believe it tomorrow ill pay her a visit then ill make sure she understands what she put ruby...

Time skip to next day

I walked down the stairs and only met mum and dad "morning son" "morning dad" "morning sweetie were is your brother" "i don't really want to talk about it mum" i sat next to dad and ate my breakfast "I'm leaving to the village and take care about something bye mum and dad!" I went and get dorito and rode to lapis's house just to greet her good morning i reached her house and knocked on the wooden door and aqua opened the door "hello peridot are you here for my sister?" I nodded and smiled "come in I'll go and call her for you" i smiled again and entered their house and sat on a chair in the living room "hi peridot what brings you here is something important happening? is some other parent getting married or engaged cause yesterday i had the worst experience with engegment parties in my life...." lapis said having an exausted look in her face "not really just want to ask you something and i would like to talk in private with you it's abouut ruby" 

Lapis: waht about him did something bad happened?

peridot: yea i guess........

lapis: ok aqua would you live us alone for a while?

aqua: could i pet your hourse peridot?

lapis: AQUA!!

peridot: sure why not dorito likes being pet and loves carrots

aqua: thanks bye lapis!

lapis: bye aqua have fun......so what is it that was so important you wanted to tell me in private peridot?

peridot: did you know that sapphire had a boyfriend?

lapis: yea but he left and i'm glad he did he isn't nice not one bit

peridot: what do you mean?

lapis: it's that he looks nice in front of sapphire and acts rudely with everyone else there was this one time i was shopping with sapphire in village and he came up to her and hugged her at satrt i was happy she found someone but that smile turned in horror he had a terrifying smile and blackmailed me he said "if you try anything to make her hate me i'll kill you" i didn't get near the guy since then why are you asking?

peridot: i don't know what the guy's name is but he is dating sapphire currently and i presume it is the famous blackmailer...

lapis: n-no w-way h-he left he can't be back!

peridot: hah now i know what's up with ruby that crybaby

lapis: what?

peridot: he  is jealous of the guy but if what you said about the guy is true then hell we need to do something sapphire might put her future and her own life in danger one last question why did he live in the first place?

lapis: this i do not know perido.......i'm not your little Watson and you ar not Sherlock Holmes you know right?

peridot: yea i do know but i will do anything to help you my brother and my brother crush trust me and don't loose hope in me 

lapis: ok bye i'll see you next time

peridot: sure bye

i went and get dorito and saw him eating lots of carrots and aqua was giggling "hey aqua had fun?" i asked getting to her high "yes she is really nice what is her name?" i laughed at what she said "one it's a he and second his name is dorito he likes you and he doesn't normally trust people exept me my brother mum and my dad" i ruffled her hair and got up " i have to go i'll see you next ime right?" she nodded and ran inside her house i went back to de palace and went over red pearl " red?"

Red: oh hi my prince how was your day?

peridot: has my brother came out?

Red: he wouldn't talk to anybody not even your mother my prince 

peridot: oh i see well have a nice day red and pleace take it easy today 

Red: thanks my prince

peridot: no problem bye

Red: bye