Why for me?.........

Lapis POV

It has been a month and an half now since I left sapphire alone I couldn't have done it any different she wouldn't listen she loved that murder she loved him more than anything in the world..... rumors have arrived peridot the oldest of Peridox's sons left the throne and Ruby is going to take on all his responsibilities I can't believe peridot did such thing and there's this other rumor that says that Alex and Esmeralda are in prison for life I could go back to her but she didn't trust me...I was watering the plants while thinking and then went into the house "aqua were are you?" I said "come here sis come and see!!" Aqua said I ran to her room and saw her playing with two ladybugs "look they are beautiful" she said I nodded and smiled "they sure are just like you" I said she giggled and smiled I still miss my best friend tho maybe u shouldn't have left her there alone maybe she needed me the most and I left her there..... I'm the worst friend one could ask for I was brought back to reality when I heard someone knock at the door I left aqua playing with the ladybugs and went and open the door I opened it to reveal "prince Peridot what are you doing here?" I said he smiled and scratched his neck "I'm not a prince anymore well that's what I consider myself not a prince" he said "enter inside and explain what happened between you Alex Ruby and why you left your kingdom" I said sitting down he sat across the room in front of me "well let's just say that my brother is the most stubborn prince alive he wanted to do everything alone just to free sapphire and he ended up with success we came back with an unconscious prince and tied up bastard we were happy but my father wasn't.....he is stubborn just like Ruby they both won't see what's right and wrong I talked to my father about the play date that me and Ruby didn't need them because we already have someone but he said no....he insisted with the play date I decided to leave the kingdom I asked Ruby and you know what they say son imitates his father he said no saying he could change our fathers mind I left both my brother and the kingdom.......to stay here" he said smiling at the end "so you already have someone?" I asked a little sad but happy for him he nodded and sat beside me "well she doesn't know yet but she will soon know are you curious to know who?" He said smiling I nodded "well it's you my princess" he said kissing my cheek "why me?....." I asked "because I love you lapislazzuli i really do.."