Alex's final judgement

Ruby POV

"Peridot.." I said "yes ruby?" He answered "mum and dad may have found out about us leaving..." I said worried "if so what? We are here for a good reason" peridot said "i feel like i always disrespected them this way and that they will never trust me again" i said now filled with guilt "don't worry about it when we are done with alex we will go straight home with no regret of our current actions ok ruby?" He said i nodded "we are here bring out your weapons be ready to attack with all you've got understood?" Gabe said we all nodded and Gabe opened the secret door "oh....it took you long enough to arrive here and i see that....Gabe..... you are betraying me with a bunch of princes what do you think you will gain joining them?" Alex said turning around "I'll get my sister back jerk!" Gabe half yelled "pathetic what tells you they will win against me?" Alex said taking his sword "it's a hunch and i hope it's a right hunch too" Gabe said "idiots and cowards what do you think you will accomplish six against one....prince jasper prince bismuth prince Steven prince Peridot prince ruby and Gabe choose only one to fight against me and I'll give back his sister since i know you won't listen if i didn't give anything in exchange.." Alex said "I'll go...and I'll teach you not to mess with the royal families again if you are able to survive that is" i said not thinking twice "it will be a pleasure to massacre you your highness" alex said attacking already he is too fast damn....i need to find an opening... I kept dodging his attacks some almost hit the target i can't dodge forever... Suddenly Alex stopped attacking and gave me a devilish smile i felt a brutal pain in my Right arm and blood started dripping from it Alex's sword was planted in my arm "AAAAAAaaaaaahhh!!!!!" Is all i could say but i sucked up the pain and picked my sword from the floor "oh...you want more prince? I'll be glad to obey your order" Alex said still smiling "i-i won't give up not yet" i said he kicked me to the floor and kept kicking "pathetic....you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that sapphire girl...and when I'm finish with you I'll make sure to give sapphire what she deserve....hahahahaha" Alex said not stopping his kicking "say...what do you see in sapphire?" I asked in an atrocious pain "apart her money?....nothing she is useless to me and to her step mother too all that Esmeralda want is Sapphire's death and inheritance....but of course i won't give her the money i will live her the house and the dead body of sapphire after a month of marriage... isn't that splendid" i took his fit and made him fall "you don't deserve to live after this you deserve way worst than just prison to death..." I said and my left hand started to glow and a glove appeared since i couldn't use my right hand anymore after Alex's earlier attack i started punching him with no mercy and i could see flames coming out if that glove i kept punching him for ten minutes straight until Jasper and Bismuth came and stopped me before i killed him "LET ME GO!!!!" i said trying to free myself from their grip "not in this conditions ruby you need to calm down a little first" bismuth said but i didn't hear anything and my vision started to fade away i guess we won just like you said Peridot..... Thanks...