0.3 ♣︎

≪ finn ≫

"finn! help me with these boxes!" i could hear my brother scream from his room upstairs.

i scoffed, "okay!" i yelled back so he could hear me.

i walked upstairs and he had stacks of boxes everywhere.

"the u-haul will be here in like an hour. i need all these boxes towards the front of the house." he explained picking some up.

i hated doing this, mostly cause i had better things i could be doing on a saturday morning.

the u-haul guys soon came to our house.

i helped everybody with the boxes. our parents were at work though. they weren't here. it was just me and nick.

"why must i help you? why couldn't you get your girlfriend to do it?" i bitterly asked.

"be quiet finn, whenever you get a girlfriend that won't cheat on you, then you'll understand." he spat back.

i just glared at him. "you know what? you could load this shit by yourself." i dropped his boxes on purpose and got into my car. i didn't know where i was going, but i knew i wanted to be away from my house.

i had my guitar in the back since yesterday night i played at the flower field. it's where i go when i wanna think, cause it's so quiet.

i drove off, not really knowing where i wanted to go.

i drove to the parking lot of some building. i parked, and texted some people. i texted sadie and caleb asking if they wanted to go with me somewhere, and i texted gaten, and texted auburn.

they all texted me back. gaten couldn't come cause he was at a dentist appointment. sadie couldn't come cause she was studying for a huge calculus test she had on monday, but caleb and auburn could come.

i went to pick up auburn first since she lived the closest to where i was.

when i arrived at her house, something was, off. i saw her father, he was getting ready to leave, i assume for work.

auburn was sneaking past him. he didn't see her. i just looked at her. "what?" "just, drive." she said a little rushed. i drove off.

"why'd you sneak past your dad?" she shook her head. "i don't wanna explain it." she shook it off.

"okay." my eyes went back to looking at the road. "so, who's hanging out with us?" she asked.

"caleb, he's the guy you saw the other day at the flower field." "is he coming with his girlfriend?" i shook my head, "she has a huge calculus test monday, she wanted to stay home and study." i explained.

i arrived at calebs house, and he got in the back of my car. "hey girl." he said to auburn.

"she has a name, caleb." i defended, driving off. "i'm sorry wolfhard, but i don't know that name." "it's auburn." she quietly said. "sup, i'm caleb, you probably already know that." caleb chuckled.

auburn nervously smiled. she's never been around any of my friends. just me.

"i promise, he's like a douchebag to everyone." "wolfhard you're just lucky she's even hanging out with you." "why do you think it's hard for me getting girls?" i asked.

he shrugged. "because in middle school you were the biggest nerd. now that's all i see you as." he laughed. i rolled my eyes. auburn touched my arm. i looked at her for a split second.