Chapter 1

Jackson's wolf up above ^^^

My name is Paris Summers I am 17 with brown hair and brown eyes and this how I met my mate an alpha.

I went to my bed after dinner to be woken by a strange sound. I look around my room in confusion until I spot something at my window. I spot a  man I have never met before trying to break in. I jump up out of bed and look for something I can use to defend myself. Of course all the bats we have in the house there isn't one in my room. My mom is paranoid  that someone can break can break  into our house. Example a. I look back at my window to see the man finally climbing all the way in. He looks at me and gives me an evil smirk that sends a chill down my spine. I look down at a his hand to see one holding an axe and the other in a fist. He moves towards me and swings his axe. I duck at the last minute and punch him in the stomach. He just stands there like I did nothing and his smirk grows bigger. Before he could swing again my mom open the door.                                                                                                                                                                         " What is going on in here young..."                                                                                                                              She stops talking when she sees what's going on. Her eyes instantly fill with worry and anger. The man takes this opportunity to swings his axe. The pain is instant and I wince and a few stray tears fall from my eyes. My mom starts running to me and the man jumps back out of the window. My mom takes a look at my wound and quickly grabs a black shirt from my dresser. She ties it tightly around my arm and applies pressure on the wound with her hands and dangling pieces of the shirt.                                                                                                                                          "Come on we need to get you to the hospital." She opens the door and help me out she then screams for my sister. My sister comes running out of her room with her light brown hair messed up and in sweats. She look at the scene in front of her and lets a quiet gasp escape her lips. She comes running over and helps my mom get me out of the house. I can tell that I'm loosing a lot of blood just by the way I can feel the blood dripping down my arm and the light tinging in my head. We make it out the back door that has a woods behind it. I just happen to look up and see a black midnight wolf with staring back at me with a nervous and worried expression. I stop moving and just stare at the wolf as it stares back at me. My mom looks at me like I have grown two heads.                               "Why did you stop we have to go and get you to the..." she looks forward and sees the wolf and she tenses.                                                                                                              My feet just start moving on their own accord towards the wolf my mom reaches towards me, but I just speed up. I start running towards him for fear my mom will try to stop me as I hear her calling for me to stop. I stumble here and there and every time I look like I'm going to fall I see him slightly flinch. I finally get close enough to him so that if I wanted I could reach out and touch his soft looking fur. I look into his eyes and throw myself at him and wrap my arms around his soft, fluffy neck. I dig my hands into his fur like my life depends on it as he puts his snout into my hair and breaths in my scent. He pulls back after a few seconds and looks down at my arm. I look at his face and see worry, hurt, and anger flash through his eyes. He looks at me before nudging the dangling part of the shirt out of the way and then looking back at me. He gives me look as if asking for my permission for something. I just give him a small nod unsure what he's going to. He dips his head to my wound and starts to lick it. I wince and he stops for a minute to look at me before going back to lick it. After a minute or to when he was satisfied he finally pulls away and nudge my hand onto his back helping me up.  When I get onto my feet he gives me a small toothy smile before licking my hand and ran into the woods disappearing behind the many trees. I turn around and find my mother and sisters surprised  faces before they run towards me and start to pull back towards the house. We get a few yards from the house and an inhuman growl breaks through air. We turn around to see a man probably between seventeen to twenty, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, wearing basket ball shorts with no shirt fully supporting an eight-pack, and huge muscles. I just stare at him in awe, before I finally stare up into his eyes when I meet his I feel my breath get caught in my throat. I go to step foward and go to him, but my mom adn sister shove me behind them as another but louder animalistic growl comes from him. Before they can stop I full speed run around them head for the guy. My mom once again yells at me to stop, but I just ignore them. He give me a small smile then a smirk as he opens his arms for me. I throw myself into his arms once again. I'm surprised this time he doesn't fall backwards instead he just stands strong and engulfes me in his strong arms. I hide my face in his chest as he digs his face back into my neck and breaths in my scent, while tightening his arms a little as if reasuring himself I'm in his arms and okay.                                       "What's your name my mate."                                                                                                                                    "Paris. What's yours? And what do you mean mate like soulmate. Like in those werewolf books? I said with a questioning look.                                                                                                        "Jackson and yes, how did you know that?" He said with a smile.                                                               "I read a lot." I said with a small shrug and smile.                                                                                                He dips his head as if going to kiss before he can a growl comes from the woods behind us. We break apart and look behind us to see three wolves maybe more hidden behind the trees. That's when all hell broke loose.

*****

What will happen to Paris and Jackson? Who are the wolves in the woods and what do they want? What will happen with Paris's family?

Hope this is not complete and total crap it's the first story I have written on here, but I like writing so I'm going to keep doing it :)

-Jazzy <3