Chapter 7

(Mason's wolf above^^^)

Chapter 6

"Jackson what's going on, are you okay?"

"It's the pack, it's being attacked."

Chapter 7

"What do you mean that the pack is being attacked?" I ask turning and looking at Jackson.

"Exactly what I said another pack is attacking ours. When we get there I want you to run inside and into my room. Lock the door, hide in the bathroom and lock that door. Don't come out until you hear my voice with the key word cinnamony goodness. Got it."

"Got it, but why cinnamony goodness?"

"Because I thought it was cute, now on the count of three. One." He speeds the car up stopping a few feet from the house. "Two-three. Run." 

I jump out of his car and run towards the pack house while trying not to get destracted by the many wolves fighting around me. One quick glance has my stomach turning not to mention the smell. It smells of blood and red liquid stains the once perfect green grass, but from the looks of it there doesn't seem to be any or at least many dead just at most badly injured. I almost reach the door when a big light gray with a mix of dark gray around it's snout and paws, with dark almost black eyes. It snarls at me making me turn around and try running back to the car but another wolf comes out of nowhere stopping that action. I go to run in another direction, but I'm cut off by my mother's voice, "Mason. Stop this, this instant."

By the sound of my mother's voice all the wolves stop fighting, but I take a special notice in two very large wolves that both seem more surprised than other's. One I take immediant notice to as Jackson's wolf the other is a a black wolf with a light brown going out from the eyes and a little on it's snout, and it's eyes were a bright golden brown. My mom stepped out of the house and walked across the lawn to where Jackson and the other wolf were standing. As my mom walked near them some of the wolves that attacked the pack were sort of bowing to my mother.

"Mom what's going on?" I ask as she nears me and the wolf next to Jackson ears shoot up at mom.

"It's okay sweetie. I love you and I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Mom what is going on?"

She just smiles at me before walking over the two very large wolves watching our every move. The large black wolf runs behind a tree and comes back with only a pair of cargo shorts. He is a man that looks around the same age as my mom with brown hair and the same colored eyes. He runs back up to my mom and pulls her into his arms. He buries his head into my mothers neck almost like how Jackson does. Oh, my, does my mother have a mate and if she's his mate does that mean he's my father? 

"Mom?" I say as the man's head shoots out of my mom's neck and looks at me making Jackson's wolf growl at the man.

"Paris, I want you to meet somebody." My mom says extending her hand in my direction. 

I take her hand and she pulls me beside her. I take a quick look at Jackson to see that he is staring at the man.

"Mom what the hell is going on here?" I ask turning to look at my mom.

She takes both of my hands and look into my eyes then turning and looking at the man as she talks, "Paris this is Mason, your father." 

"My what?" I scream pulling back from my mom.

"Paris calm down." My mom says trying to calm me down.

"I-I ca-can't br-bre-breath." I say holding my hand on my chest hopping to get some air back.