Chapter 6

Chapter 5

We both smile as we pull away and begin our walk to his car to continue this amazing night.

Chapter 6

After some time we pull up to an Arby's. We both climb out of his car and walk hand in hand into the restraunt. We walk up to the counter and see a boy with black hair and light brown eyes, standing waiting to take our order. 

"Welcome to Arby's how my I help you?" The boy asks.

"Can my girlfriend and I get two plain roast beef sandwhiches with two choclate milkshakes." He says our order that we decided in the car and says the word girlfriend a little louder when he notices the boy checking me out.

"That would $15.06." The boy says taking a quick glance at me making Jackson tighten his hold on my hand slightly.

I squeeze his hand back lighlty as he pays the boy the money and tells me to go pick a spot while he gets the food. I walk over to a booth in the dimly lit section next to the windows. I look out the window, until Jackson comes back with our food in hand and sits in front of me. I grab one of the sandwiches and one of the milkshakes. I start eating, but notice that Jackson hasn't even touched his food or drink. He's just staring. At me.

"What do I have something on my face? Why aren't you eating? Why are you staring at me?"

He takes a deep breath speaking quietly, "I won't let anyone take you from me specialy not that man from before. No one will take you I will do whatever I can to keep you safe even if it means me dying. I will stop at nothing to keep you safe."

I get out of my seat and sit next to him, grabbing his face in my hands and looking into his eyes I quietly respond, "Hey don't talk like that. I have no doubt that you will keep me safe and nobody will die for me."

"I will if I have too." He says as his beautiful brown eyes turn a shade darker.

"No, you will not I will not let anyone die for me. I'm not that kind of person that just let's someone die for them when something else can be done." I state making my face in a "don't mess with me I'm serious" look.

"Don't give me that look your mine and I will do whatever to keep you safe even if you don't agree." He states firmly, as his hand finds my back sending tingles through me, then pulls me extremely close to him.

I feel his hot minty breath on my face and his nose touching my own. I look into his eyes as he pulls me closer and smashes his soft lips on mine. I respond immediantly and kiss him back with the same demanding force he uses, felling the tingles spread through my body. We kiss for a little longer before he pulls back, but still keeps me insanely close to him. 

"I will do what I have to do. Your mine and only mine, never forget that." I he says as he puts his face in the crook of my neck and taking deep breaths.

I nod as he lets me go with a smirk and I go back to me seat across from him. I eat and smile when I see him finally eating as well. He smiles when he sees my smile making me slightly blush. His smirk returns making me roll my eyes. We quickly finish eating and drinking our milkshakes. We make our way back to his car.

"So how far away is this place your taking me?" I ask.

He looks at me and grabs my hand before focusing back at the road, "Not that far. But we do have to walk for a little bit."

"Why do we have to walk?"

"You'll find out when we get there."

"You know I'm really starting to hate surprises." I state pouting my lips.