Chapter 2

So This is the second chapter hope you like it :)

*****

Chapter 1

"He dips his head as if going to kiss before he can a growl comes from the woods behind us. We break apart and look behind us to see three wolves maybe more hidden behind the trees. That's when all hell broke loose. "

*****

Chapter 2

"PARIS, RUN, GET OUT OF HERE!" Jackson screams at me.

"What, why you can't handle three wolves maybe more by yourself?" I say feeling angry at him for him wanting to me to leave him to god knows how many wolves.

"I can handle them trust me, now go." He said he voice hard and demanding.

My mom and sister start running towards the house a few feet away from me. They make it inside and wait for me to reach the house, but before I can a dark brown wolf jumps in front of me blocking me. I quickly turn and see Jackson's wolf fighting the three wolves I saw out come out of the woods. I hear footsteps beating against the ground getting closer and closer to me I know it's the wolf that blocked me. I keep listening running towards Jackson. The second the footsteps stop I drop to the ground and he wolf goes flying over me and into the ground. I don't waist a second to get up before I'm running towards the fire pit and grab a big wooden stick. I hear the foot steps getting closer and I full swing at the wolf. It breaks and the falls to the ground whimpering. At the sound of the wolf Jackson takes a second and looks in my direction and I see concern and pride flash through his eyes before he finishes one of the wolves easily. I can tell he's trying to get to me because he keeps trying to move in my direction but the wolves don't let him. I look at him one last time before taking off back towards the house. I mid run when I'm tackled. A small scream leaves my mouth as I collide with the hard ground. The wolf that tackled me is a red color with light brown eyes. He opens his mouth and bares his teeth at me he goes to bite my neck. I close my eyes and prepare for the bite but it never comes. I look around until I spot Jackson's wolf fighting with the red wolf above only seconds ago. He quickly snaps the wolf's neck and comes running towards me. I look around and see two wolves fighting the ones that Jackson was fighting. As soon as he got close enough to me his wolf eyes roamed my body looking for any injuries. I smiled at him to let him know I was okay. We heard a few more growls and turned and saw four more wolves emerging from the woods this time they shifted back to normal but they were naked. I quickly turned and waited till I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned to face Jackson back in human form with different basketball  shorts on. I'm guessing he ripped the last pair when he shifted. He grabs my hand and leads be to a guy with platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes and a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She gives me a small smile, the man looks at me for a second then back at the men in front of us.  One of them is the guy who broke into my house and made the cut on my arm. On instinct I finally remember my are and look down at it. It looks almost fully healed with only a long thin scratch replaces the long thick one. Jackson notices my confusion and leans down to my ear and speaks so quietly so only I could hear him, "When I was a wolf my spit healed your arm."        I just give him a small nod  in thanks and turn back to the men once again. The one who cut my arm stares  at me like I'm fresh meat. I again get chills down my spine from this creepy guys stares. Jackson pulls me closer to him and stares at the guy when he notices the guys intense stare sent my way. I g even closer to him if that's even possible when I see that the guy is not backing down. Jackson finally speaks in utter disgust  breaking the silence, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I have been waiting for the day when you find your mate the weakness that can break you." The one that had the axe states.

"You didn't answer my question I said who are you?" Jackson says back through gritted teeth.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"I'm going to kill you." Jackson lunges for the man, but the platinum blonde hair and blue eyes barely holds him back. The girl goes around me and whispers something into his ear that makes him calm down a little.

I look at the three men in the woods and see them all staring at me. Jackson comes back over and shields me from  their preying eyes. He then whispers to me so only I can hear," Go with June inside and pack a bag quickly. Tell your mom and sister to do the same."

I give him a quick nod as June takes my hand and pulls inside leaving Jackson and the blonde boy outside with those wolves. My mom comes running in with a metal baseball bat in her hand with my sister falling right behind. They instantly engulf me in a hung then then turn a look at June.

"Mom, sis this is June she is..."

"I'm Jacksons sister and delta, but we can talk abut this later right now you guys need to pack a bag and get ready to go." She says friendly but demanding and I just look at her trying to figure out the similarities between the two, the brown hair and eyes, the same demanding voice, ad the sense of authority.

She shoos us with her hands before anybody can say anything about it. I head back to my room and grab a bag. I shove a few shirts and pants, a couple undergarments, a few  pair of shoes, my hairbrush and hair ties, toothbrush, also my phone and charger. I run out of my room and nearly run over my sister before we both rush into the living room to find my mom nervously clutching onto her bag and June looking around.

"Mom it's okay, everything is going to be okay."

"Come on we have to go." June says giving me an apologetic smile

"Come on mom it'll be okay." I help her up off the couch and we head for the back door.

We open and step out to see three black SUVs ad maybe a dozen men or more around them. I look over to see Jackson talking with the blonde and two other guys. I drop my bag and quickly run over to them. Jackson turns to me and I jump up into his arms. He catches me as I rap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I hide my face in his neck ad he slightly chuckles. I pull back and look into his eyes he gives me a smirk and I bury my face back into his neck. I feel him stat walking an the dip down. I take my head from his neck and look at his hand to find my bag clutched into it. He then loosens his hold on me for a second to open the door on the first black SUV. He slides into the backseat with me still holding onto him, so that now I'm sitting in his lap and sets the bag next to his feet. I see the blonde get into the driver seat out f the corner of my eye and a guy that Jackson was talking to earlier get into the passenger seat.

"Jackson where are we going?" I ask looking up at him.

"We are going to my house, my sweet Paris." He says as he holds my cheek.

I nod and put my head on his chest. I think about the events today as I let the darkness consume me.

*****

Who is the mysterious guy that has been waiting for Jackson to find his mate? what does he want with Paris? What complications lie within the next chapter?

*****

Hope you like this chapter if you have any opinions I would love to hear them.

With lots of love Jazzy <3