Fated Matrimony & Unknown fates

A/N - This will be a super long chapter since this will be the same as reading two chapters in one.  P.S. this is still Allora's point of view until said otherwise. 

-----------------

                    It was just like any other week since, the council meeting and my meeting with Gandalf. Also, it has been nearly a week when I was taken into a copious amount of lessons most of which, were made to learn for a queen. It was like I was being groomed once again to be a crown princess, something that I was familiar to but at the same time, I wasn't. There was something that was going on and I knew it. Thranduil, Gandalf, and even my own son were hiding something from me this past week. I knew this because whenever they would seem being taught a lesson by one of my teachers either one of them would be there to watch. And when I looked them in the eye they would look away with a knowing smile on their face. However, what bothered me was that some of the servants would giggle or talk amongst themselves whenever they saw me or when Thranduil and I were together. I have yet, to put things together until, one day when I was practicing my music lessons in the courtyard. As I plucked the strings of my harp there, were two servant elleths behind a pillar. They were peeking out from behind it and giggling as they hid once again.
"Who is that lady playing the harp?" said one.
"That is the Lady Allora. I heard that she has been chosen to be the King's new wife by Gandalf the Grey."
"Really? It has been a long time since I saw the king with another elleth or an immortal being like her"
"I wish them the best. She looks like she will be a proper wife to his Majesty and the most beautiful queen in all of Mirkwood."
"I couldn't agree with you more." Their conversation ended when one of their superiors shooed them away.

              After I heard that it made my mind wander, how could I be queen? Especially, someone who is not an elf? How could Gandalf and the white council accept this proposal? All the pieces that were in front of me were now put together, I was to be the queen of Mirkwood. Perhaps, this is what, Gandalf, meant when he said that we were destined to be together and the great amount of kindness and 'love' that his majesty was sharing towards me. Also, those not so secret smiles Talon and they were having. For two flipping weeks, I was in engaged to the elfin king without even knowing it. How could I be so ignorant and so dumb not see it? I thought back to when, Thranduil, kissing my forehead and carrying me back to the bedroom then when he brushed my hair from my face. And most of all the love that his eyes held whenever he looked at me. Everything made sense to me now like when a painter finishing his painting I felt happy to know that my love for him was true. I love his majesty and marrying him made the butterflies in my stomach flutter softly. To think an exiled royalty such as I was to marry a powerful, loving, and most beautiful person in the whole world. Especially, if that person was, Thranduil.

I kept the news to myself. Careful not to let on that I know what was going to happen to me after, these lessons were done and over with. I smiled internally as the days went by as my oncoming nuptials grew closer and closer to date. Be as happy as you can be, Allora, because by the end of this you will have a good man by your side. Thranduil is a good husband and he will be there for you always.

*2 weeks later*

                   I was standing at the end of the aisle with a flower bouquet in both my hands. This was it I was about to marry the man of my dreams and gain the title of queen to go with it. My lips were a bright pink because I was nervously biting them underneath my veil. Never would I have thought that I would be in this position nor would it be that my son would be giving me away to the Mirkwood king. Right now, as I looked up to see, Thranduil, on the other end of the aisle my cheeks were to match my lips. They were as red as ever when the wedding procession sounded in the open air and the gentle pull of Talon's arm. I was careful not to trip over my dress as we walked closer and closer to my husband-to-be. Once, we were in front of the officiant, Talon and I faced each other. He gave me a loving smile as my son handed me off to face, Thranduil. I could see through my veil that he was trying his best not to smile as the officiant began to make his official speech. I was lost in his eyes for a moment as the officiant spoke, but as it neared the end I was brought back to her the end of it:
"Do you, Thranduil Oropherion, King of the woodland realm of Mirkwood, accept, Lady Allora, Lady of Black Fire, as your lawfully wedded wife?" said the preacher
"I do," he replied. That smile of his that he was trying to hide finally, broke.
"And do you, Lady Allora, Lady of Black Fire, accept his Majesty, Thranduil Oropherion, as your lawful wedded husband and your king?"
"I do"
The officiant leaned over to whisper to him to lift my veil. I held my breath as, Thranduil, reached over to lift it from my face. Then, let go as we were finally, able to look each other face to face; hand in hand. We were holding each other's hands as our ring bearers handed our wedding bands to us. And as we exchanged them I could feel the weight of my sapphire engagement ring and wedding band on my ring finger. My heart was elated to have it there and I was equally happy to see the unusual designed silver wedding band around his.