That day.

Bob sat in front of the TV with a blank stare. She was waiting for that moment. That moment when she saw her true love. People found Bob as an unusual person. She wasn't interested in boys, nor girls. She was only into her one true love. Thomas the Tank Engine. It may come as a shock to most people, but to Bob, meeting him was like a dream come true. She waited for hours until suddenly, the theme song started playing. She knew what that theme song meant. Thomas. Bob paid full attention to the TV and mainly focused on Thomas. When the episode was over, Bob went to her bed and drifted asleep.

Bob walked to school, as usual. She walked on the train tracks, in hopes of finding Thomas. Suddenly, her foot got stuck on the railway! Bob tried pulling harder but it was no use. She then heard a faint whistle, coming from the distance. Oh no. The train got closer and closer and Bob had decided to give up. It was just when she accepted her fate, the train stopped. Bob looked up and could not believe her eyes. It was Thomas. Bob had waited years for this day to come and it finally did. Thomas smiled gently and said;

"Oh. Sorry. Guess I couldn't see you there. The names Thomas."

Bob nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I know."

"So what brings you here?" Thomas asked

"I'm just going to school."

Thomas' face lit up. "Oh really? Can I drop you off? I have nothing to do at the moment, other than delivering coal."

"Sure."

On the way, they talked. That talk made Bob develop a whole new set of feelings for him. She wasn't just fangirling over him. She was in love. Once they arrived at the school's main entrance, Bob hopped off Thomas' train cart and waved goodbye. Right after Thomas left, Bob started squealing with joy. She runs over to her friend Frank to tell her what happened.