P A R T O N E - Flashbacks of the Past

W A R N I N G

Contains some mature scenes. You can skip if you want, I'll put a bold text.

~Author's POV~

~Flashback~

The brunette female sway her hips side to side as she prepared dinner for her and her newly wedded husband, him leaning on his knuckle, watching his wife with a smirk. He walked up to her while she was endorsed in her current task, and wrapped his arms around her slim waist, her gasping before leaning into the comforting warmth of her husband. "I love you.." she whispered.

'Liar...'

~Flashback~

After the speech of the solemniser and staring into his (E/C) orbs, the green eyed female heard his audible whisper of "I do." Her heart pounded rapidly against her ribcage, so much so that her to-be husband smirked at the sound. Her blush deepened and she once more got lost in his diamond like pools, relishing her last moments of being just a person whom the person in front of her was dating, mentally kissed her goodbyes of a single life to one with her lover and partner who'd create a new life with her. And as she barely heard the words of the priest, like a person under hypnotic trance, the words flowed out of her mouth. "I do too.. And I love you"

'Liar... Liar.. LIAR!'

~Flashback~

The male chuckled as his newly wedded in his arms laughed. He gently lay her on the warm silks as her eyes fluttered opened and their smiles soon faded, his eyes narrowing slightly and his nose just touching her's, her expression mirroring his. An invisible magnet pulled them closer before simultaneously their eyes closed and lips touched.

'Stop it.. No more! No more lies! Please... stop...'

S T A R T O F S E X U A L S C E N E

~T I M E S K I P~

Hot puffs of breath were breathed and gentle yet lustful voice filled the air. Slight skin slapping, sucking, and kisses were all present to give out what obviousness they were making. He panted out, trying so hard to be gentle and not break her fragile form. She brought him down and a sloppy kiss was shared and a breathed out sound came out. "I love you.."

E N D O F S E X U A L S C E N E

'Why?!? I.. I did my best! Was it.. Was it not enough? Oh.. of course it wasn't. After all, you found someone else for your desires.'

P A R T 1