P A R T T W O - Catching Them in The Act

W A R N I N G

This chapter contains a slight sex scene and rather vulgar language. Don't like? Don't read. I'll put another warning for this too.

~P R E S E N T T I M E~

S T A R T O F S E X U A L S C E N E

(M/N) could hear them. The dirty sounds supposedly only he was allowed to hear, the sound of chains pulled against the post, the screams of "I love you's" over and over, the sound of another groaning and dirty talk of another, the smell of another cologne, the smell of needy lust. He heard them, saw them, smelt them all.

E N D O F S E X U A L S C E N E

 After it all died down and catching of breaths were no longer heard, footsteps came down the stairs and the person stared wide eyed. (M/N) was on the verge of tears, not wanting to believe this was really the person whom he fell in love with all those years ago. "Wait, (M/N), I can explain I swear I-" "Tell me, how long have you been doing this?" A flat tone cut off. Her eyes pleaded with guilt and shame, not the bright and loving greens she once showed. "(M/N), please, I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry-" "I will ask you again, how long have you been doing this?" his tone grew, anger slowly boiling. "(M/N)! Listen to me, darling-" "Don't you dare fucking darling me, Elizabeta!" Said girl's eyes grew more. He never cursed. Ever since the fateful day they had met, he'd never say anything near those. And now he was, straight to her. Not only that, but he didn't use the usual pet names of "honey" or "deary." He used her actual name. The last time she heard it, it was the night of their honeymoon, and it was said with great care and love, not rage and grief. She must have been quiet for a long time, for he lashed out once more. "Elizabeta (L/N)! Can you fucking hear me?! I asked you, even repeated, but I'll ask once more. How fucking long have you been going behind my back and have men stick their own flesh inside of you, and you dare look me in the eye and say, "My boss gave me overtime" or "I have to go to work early." He imitated. Elizabeta flinched visibly. "(M/N), dear, I love you. I truly do.. It's just that-" "What? You wanted one man to shove themselves inside of you, while you toyed with another's feelings-?!" He was cut of with a stinging pain, followed by a slight echo. Elizabeta took a step back as her husband's hair covered the slightly bloody cheek and his face. "(M/N), listen to me! You are too soft, too gentle, too kind! I wanted something more, something exciting, euphoric, rough! I didn't tell you, I kept this from you because I knew you would get hurt!" (M/N) turned to her with tears slowly falling, "You dare toy with my feelings, take my first marriage, take my virginity, have a man's own semen dripping from you, and slap me and tell me you did it all because I was too damn soft and it would hurt me?! For once Elizabeta, when the time is right use that head of yours! If you'd have told me, would you have done this? Would you come home and leave with sorrow plaguing your eyes, while I wept not accepting this? Would we be in this situation if you had told me? Would I have been more hurt by you telling me, rather than going behind me?!" He clashed. She wanted to slap him, tell him he was more, reject whatever he had just stated; But she knew. She knew damn well he was right, and that he doesn't deserve this. He was perfect to her; He loved her so, cared for her, comforted her, helped her when she needed, worked so hard just to meet her needs and wants, cherished her like it was always his last day on Earth, and stayed loyal to his vows. Yet she couldn't just be honest and offer her truth in turn? (M/N) had noticed that she had firmly processed what he said, before another pair of footsteps came down. "Baby, what's going on? What's all this yelling?" (M/N) turned to his direction and stormed up to him, standing at his full height and looming over him. "You.. how dare you step into my household, my property, and my bed and go sticking your greedy thing up someone who isn't yours!" He stormed. But the man fought back "Hey pal, I don't know who you are, and what you want, maybe you're my baby's crazy ex, but everything here is her's and she's mine." (M/N)'s eyes flashed with fury and he put up his hand, showing the diamond ring on his finger. "Yours?! She's married to me! This is my house, under my name, and you dare come here and claim it for yourself?!" the man seemed to have got the message and looked at (M/N), pity in his eyes. (M/N) glared and turned his back on the two, "Tch.. go back to whatever you were doing. Elizabeta, I'll be back with the divorce papers." he said, leaving as her voice rang out to him.