Sequel

Hearing the honking of the patientless car behind him, (M/N) snapped out of his sorrowful flashback. Turning his gaze to the vibrant green lights that seemed to watch him as he stayed in position for a little over time, his foot automatically shifted to push the gas. Sighing, the male ran a hand through his slightly toussled hair. The divorce hurt him so much more than that... incident. He didn't want to let go, truly. He didn't want to wakeup without his beloved sleeping soundly in his arms, he didn't want to wakeup to a house devoid of the breakfast and dinner aroma. He didn't want to wakeup, feeling nothing out of the ordinary, until he takes a second for the thought of being single-divorced-to pounce on him again and again. But here he is, in a place far away from where he once called home, waking without anything. It hurt. It pained so much, but he knew. He knew that he would just become a tortured doll dancing in the palm of her hands if he didn't make that choice; if he didn't let go. Countless thoughts of "what if's" always plague his mind, scenarios of what would have happened if he gave her one more chance. Once more zooming out of his zoned state, he pulled up and parked his car into the driveway of his cold, quiet house.

The next day was the same. He wokeup, slightly earlier than he'd usually be, but shrugged and dressed up for work nonetheless, only to realize that today was a Thursday. He didn't have work. Groaning at his misfortune, he pulled off the annoying work shirt before slipping on a casual grey sweater. "What to do, what to do, what to do.." he said to no one in particular. 'You can't even do anything without her..' his mind trailed. Groaning again at his ruthless thoughts, he decided to walk to the small coffee shop a block a way.

The jingle of the familiar bells as he walked in, and the warming, yet refreshing, scent of the coffee flared into his senses. "Goodmorning, dear customer! How can I-" the cheery waitress looked up and smiled at (M/N). "Hey there,
(M/N) goodmorning! The usual?" He nodded and plopped onto his spot. Well, as he called it.  Walking over with his usual beverage and her macchiato, she set his drink on the table and then set herself into a seat right in front of him. Raising an eyebrow, she blushed and looked away. "H-Hi! I j-just.. I see you here come around a lot and you always look so lonely. Well, not that it's a bad thing because you probably just really like enjoying coffee alone and being alone in general but the point is-" she paused and his lips turned into a smirk, the rose tint on her face almost permanent. "I just.. hi? Can we be friends? I mean, wait, was that too much? Am I moving too fast? Okay, you don't even know my name. What's your name? Wait, I should introduce myself tha-" her rambling was cut off by his chuckle, resonating throughtout the calm shop. She watched in adoration and twinkling eyes, her heart rate greatly speeding up pace. Settling from his laughter, he sticked out his hand. "Hello there, my name is (M/N). Nice to meet you...?" He trailed before she forced herself out of her trance and grasped his hand. "Hi! Nice to finally meet you. My name is Michelle." She replied, giving a goofy smile. Instead, completely unpredicted and out of the blue, he turned her hand the side and raised it up to his lips, grazinf a gently kiss onto her knuckles. Michelle visibly froze, the red seeping up to her ears and her heart accelerating. Laughing once more, he set her hands on the table and started a conversation.

"Oh my! It's the end of my shift already!" Michelle gasped as she glanced at her wrist watch, cutting off (M/N) from his talking. Frowning, he checked his watch and widened his eyes at how much time had actually passed. "I'm so sorry, Michelle. I didn't mean to take up all your time. I'll pay you extra, I'm really so sorry. I genuinely apol-" getting cut of by her cute giggling, he frowned again. "It's okay,
(N/N) I've got it covered! My manager is a saint, I swear. Also! As a treat for keeping up with my hyperactive and shy self, it's on the house." She winked. He stuttered, "are you sure? Are you really, completely, utterly, absolutely sure it's alright?" She laughed and nodded. "It's good, I swear. Yes, I am really, completely, utterly, absolutely sure it is." Blinking a bit before slumping his tense shoulders, he nodded greatfully. "Thank you, Michelle." She smiled once more and as she began to leave, he turned her around and grasped her adorable face, before giving her a very small peck on the lips. "I'll see you sometime, Michelle." He said as he pulled back, walking out of the shop and leaving the poor girl stunned, love strucked, and with one thought; 'Is this real life?'

-
*slightly inappropriate. Don't worry, nothing too much.*

SLAM. Her tongue fought against his as he rubbed his tongue against the top of her mouth,
moan muffled by the kiss. Abruptly pulling away, however, she shook her head. "No, I can't do this. I have to leave. I'm sorry." She muttered, more to herself as she gathered her clothes and in a haste, threw them on. Leaving the man she was having a hot makeout with-soon to progress if she hadn't ceased- bewildered.

Slamming the door to her house, she sighed. Looking at each corridor and remembering every memory it contained. The kitchen counter, where once a breakfast turned into a steamy session, the couch, late night cuddling and movie nights, the tables, still filled with wedding photos. She sighed and ran a hand through her brown hair. She messed up, real bad and nothing was going to make it right. Unconciously wrapping her fingers around a photo, she stared for a second before slamming it on the ground. Taking more, she repeated. As time grew on, she threw other objects that reminded her. Reminded her of memories, reminded her of firsts, reminded her of him. Clutching onto her untidy, chocolate locks. Elizabeta broke. She broke into tears, she broke her own heart, her soul, her life. All for a couple of hours of extra pleasure. Sliding down against the door, she weeped. Elizabeta weeped, because not only did she hurt her own soulmate, not only did she ruin their bond-his trust-, she had shattered her own sanity. Loosing him was energy draining and strenuous, but to be cut out of his life completely-not even knowing if he was still breathing- damaged, injured, wounded, pained, her. It sorrowed her. But the worst part? She couldn't do anything to fix it.

-
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's a wrap!!!! Omg thank you so much.. ugh it took a year for me to do this 😂😂😂 i'm so sorry. But as a small gift for all the love, here ya go! Okay though.. I hope you guys aren't disappointed ahhh..
Word count: 1,172 (not including this author's note.)