Chapter 4: Remembering a childhood memory and a special reunion

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers, here is chapter 4 of my story. If you have any suggestions, let me know,

Now, with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Blake P.O.V

"It was Tuesday and everyone was in the cafeteria hanging out and Blake would always look forward to hanging out with (Y/N). And one day Yang wanted to know when did she fall in love with (Y/N) even that he is human and she's a Faunus, so she waited for the right opportunity to ask her and when they went back to their dorm Yang decided to ask.........

Yang: "Hey Blake."

Blake: "Yeah?"

Yang: "I was just curious, when was they day you fell in love with (Y/N)?"

Blake: *looks at her curious* "What?"

Yang: "There has got to be a reason why you love him. And we want to know."

Ruby: "Yeah. I bet it was a good reason."

Blake: "You really want to know?"

Yang: "Yeah."

Ruby: "Yes."

Weiss: "Of course."

Blake: "Okay, I'll tell you."

........they sit on their beds getting ready for what Blake is gonna tell them, she breathes in and out........

Blake: "It was seven years ago, and do you three knows the murders of Faunuses that happened that year?"

Weiss: "You mean 9 dead bodies of Faunuses was found?"

Blake: "Yes, that. I was on my way home, it was getting dark and I wanted to hurry in case I got lost again. Then it happened."

7 years ago

..........Blake was walking home and she was getting scared that it was getting night and when she was walking, she hears a sound and she looks to see nothing. Then when she was walking again the sound was heard again and she looks, then three guys appeared wearing colored masks appeared and Blake was scared........

Man 1: "Well, it's a little Faunus girl."

Man 2: "You lost little girl?"

Blake: *shutters* "HELP. SOMEONE HELP."

........she then runs off, then the guys chase after her and she goes around a corner, then one guy throws something at her feet that makes her fall. Then they gather around her and she screams as they tied her up and covered her mouth. Then they was dragging her through the forest and they was recognized as the ones responsible for the Faunus murders.........

Man 1: "Come on, we got to hurry. Her scream probably got some attention."

Man 3: "We have a little cat Faunus here. This is going to be fun."

........they have killed the Faunus that was confirmed in the reports, but this was a first that they are kidnapping a Faunus kid, then as they was walking Blake trips and falls on the ground and the killer holding her forces her back up.......

Man 2: "Hey. Get up, keep walking you stupid freak."

Man 1: "Get her up, we got to hurry."

........they force her up and continued walking and Blake had fear in her eyes, then as they was walking it was a cloudy night and the clouds covered the moon, then Blake realized that her life was probably over, until suddenly........