Chapter 5: Protecting a friend

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and if you have suggestions, let me know. And I'll be doing another book and I'll be uploading it today or tomorrow, be sure you watch out for that,

Now, with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Blake P.O.V

"It was Wednesday and Blake decided to hang out with (Y/N) all day and she was excited for it, she gets ready and she walks out. As she walks out and as she's walking down the hall, she sees Cardin talking down to little girl holding a bear and she sees that it's Serana and she approaches them.........

Cardin: "What are you doing here little girl? Lost?"

Serana: "Get away from me."

Cardin: "What are you going to do about it?"

........then he gets slapped in the face and walks back acouple of feet and he sees that it's Blake that slapped him........

Blake: "Leave her alone Cardin."

Serana: "Blake."

.........Cardin looks at her angry and Serana goes behind Blake, and she looks at Cardin.........

Cardin: "What's the big idea, huh?"

Blake: "What's the big idea you bullying a little girl Cardin? Are you gonna go that far? *looks at Serana* Let's go Serana."

Serana: "Okay."

.......she grabs Serana's hand and she walks off, then Cardin grabbed Blake by the shoulder and he slams her on the wall and pins her there.........

Cardin: "Who do you think you are? You slapped me in my face to stop me, that's too far."

Blake: "Let me go Cardin."

Cardin: "Why don't you make me."

Serana: "Get off her."

Cardin: "What are you gonna do little girl?"

Serana: "My big brother will get you."

........as she says that, a hand shows up on Cardin's shoulder and her thrown next to his teammates and he looks to see (Y/N) standing there with an angry look on his face, and Cardin gets up angry........

Cardin: "You're her brother?"

(Y/N): "Yes. Yes I am. *looks at Blake and Serana* You two okay?"

Blake: "Yes. Thank you."

Scarlet: "Big brother. *hugs him* Thank you."

.........the (Y/N)'s teammates and The other members of RWBY showed up to know what's going on.........

(Y/N): "It's okay. What happened?"

Serana: "I was going to the bathroom, then this mean man and his friends cornered me and threatened to take away my bear, then Blake showed up and stopped them, but she was slammed in that wall."

(Y/N): "What? *looks at Cardin* Ruby, hold Serana for me."

Ruby: "Come here." *Serana runs to her*

........(Y/N) then walks up to Cardin, and he sees the anger in his eyes and he goes face to face with him.........

(Y/N): "So, you're gonna go far at bullying my little sister, that crosses the line. I'm gonna teach you a lesson. Goodwitch's class tomorrow, me vs you. You in, or are you gonna chicken out like you do?"

Cardin: *growls* "Okay, you're on."

........him and his team walks off and (Y/N) walks back to check on Serana and Blake......