Chapter 7: Rescuing Blake and the battle with Adam Taurus

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers here is chapter 7 of this story. And this story is almost over, and like I said, there will be a voting pole on the final chapter and the lemon will be a bonus chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was sneaking his way through the facility and he sees a lot of White Fang soldiers going through hallways, he started his search for Blake, but with the size of the facility he knew it could be a problem. As he makes his way through the facility he passes through a window and he looks to see its lava and he knows it was built this far........

(Y/N): (Who would be stupid enough to build a mine this close to the lava of the volcano? Never mind that, I gotta find Blake.)

........he continues his way through the facility and as he does he overhears a conversation between two White Fang guards.........

White Fang guard 1: "Hey."

White Fang guard 2: "What?"

White Fang guard 1: "You know that girl Taurus brought here?"

White Fang guard 2: "You mean the girl who left the White Fang?"

White Fang guard 1: "Yeah. Taurus is trying to get her to join back, but she refused. And you know Tarus doesn't give up."

White Fang guard 2: "Ha. Yeah, he force her to......."

........he was interrupted by being knocked out and the other soldier turns around only to be grabbed by the neck and taken somewhere.......

White Fang guard: "What the he........."

......gets interrupted by getting punched in the face and picked back up.........

(Y/N): "You and me are gonna have a nice little chat. The girl Taurus is talking to, where is she?"

White Fang guard: "I ain't talkin."

.........that made him impatient and he grabs his knife and stabs him in the knee making him scream in pain........

(Y/N): "Feel like talking now?"

White Fang guard: *nods* "Okay, okay. She's in the office, Adam Taurus is there. He's trying to convince her to join back, and if she doesn't he'll torture the ones that mean important to her."

(Y/N): "Where's the office?" *slightly turns knife around*

White Fang guard: *groans in pain* "The door in the center on the third floor. That's all I know please don't kill me."

(Y/N): "Thank you."

.......he then knocks him out and he makes his way to the room and he sees it, then he remembers what if Adam Taurus is in the room talking to Blake trying to force her to join back. Then he looks around and he looks and has and idea........

Blake P.O.V

.......Blake was in the office tied in a chair and trying to break out of it, then Adam comes around smirking at her.......

Adam: "Blake it's not too late to join back. Just come back to the White Fang."

Blake: "No. I'll never join you again, I made a huge mistake and I'm never going back."

Adam: "It's because of that (L/N) boy isn't it?"

Blake: *eyes widen* "How do you........"

Adam: *chuckles* "I'm the one that killed his father."