Chapter 6: Fighting the White Fang again

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers, here is chapter 6 of this story. And I am announcing that there will be a Lemon as a bonus chapter for this story like I did with Yang and Weiss, and like I said there will be a voting pole at the end of this story, so watch out for that,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)

3rd P.O.V

"Team RWBY are assigned to a mission to investigate the White Fang activities across Vale, they have the option to take any team with them, so they decided to ask Team (T/N) and they decided to join. (Y/N) leaves Serana with Team CFVY until he gets back. They decided to split up in groups Susan goes with Ruby, Kendra goes with Weiss, James goes with Yang, and (Y/N) goes with Blake, they head to the parking garage and Yang got her motorcycle as (Y/N) got his..........

Yang: "Whoa. Nice motorcycle."

(Y/N): "Thanks."

James: *gets on Yang's motorcycle* "Don't you have an extra helmet?"

Yang: "Don't worry, I can drive good."

.........she then takes off and Blake gets on (Y/N)'s motorcycle, and as she does she sees (Y/N) with an extra helmet........

(Y/N): "Don't think I don't have an extra for my passenger."

.........she smiles and puts the helmet on and (Y/N) puts his on and they take off. As they drive through Vale Blake has a lead to a White Fang storage facility and they head there. Then they park about acouple of feet away from the facility and they sneak their way in, and they see little White Fang soldiers and they go in.........

(Y/N): "Something's not right. There should be more White Fang guarding."

Blake: "You're right. Somethings wrong."

........they make their way to the factory office and when they arrive they hear talking and they go to the roof of it and they see the leader of the White Fang, Adam Tarus talking to Roman Torchwick..........

Adam: "So Torchwick, you sure what happened months ago won't happen again?"

Roman: "I'm sure. What happened was just not much security, it won't be a problem again."

Adam: "It better be. The last thing we need is our plan to be a success."

..........they were curious on what the plan is so both Adam and Roman left the room, then (Y/N) and Blake snuck in and they looked for any sign of blueprints or anything for a plan. Then as they was looking and explosion was heard and they look to see Yang and James fighting a mech so they decided to help them. They rush in and (Y/N) jumps up and destroys one of the mech's weapons, then Blake throws her weapon and it grapples on the Mech and she swings around and delivers a devastating slash attack on its leg making it stumble, then Ruby, Kendra, Weiss, and Susan arrived to help.........

Ruby: "Oh boy, this is gonna be trouble."

Susan: "You said it, we need to fight back and hard."

Kendra: "I can agree on that."

.........Yang, James, and Susan runs in and they fight the mech and try to deliver massive damage, but it didn't effect much. Then an idea popped in (Y/N)'s head and he runs to Blake.........

(Y/N): "Blake. I got an idea."

Blake: "What is it?"

(Y/N): "Listen. I'll shoot this grenade launcher round in the air, I need you to try and shoot it."