🦋||1

Jungkook Pov.

I saw my world crash right in front of me when I reached my hand to pull you but the car was faster.. it collided with you, few seconds.. I was late by few seconds that kept me away from protecting you from danger.

If I was faster you wouldn't have got hurt, If I wasn't late I could have saved you, how can I continue to live without you by my side? Sadness invaded my soul as I watched you laying down on the bed behind the glass that were separating me from you.

I want to hold you and take all that pain away

That all I could think of but.. they told me that you won't be waking up anytime soon due to a coma.. jimin.. you promised that you would never leave me.. and that you would always be there when I needed you.. now.. I really need you jiminie..

I am used to your punishments.. but I really don't like this one, I don't just dislike it.. I hate it.. please stop.. and open your eyes jimin.. your beautiful eyes that I love.. I miss them.. I miss you.

Author Pov.

Jungkook felt himself getting weaker as he found himself kneeling down on the floor, it was really hard to watch the person you love in a critical condition that may lead him to death.

Earlier the doctor explained jimin condition to jungkook leading the male to cry nonstop, he felt everything suffocating him as he stared blankly at the floor.

Flashback.

" b..but doesn't that mean he will wake up soon? " Jungkook asked as he looked straight into the doctor eyes, the doctor could feel the sadness in the boy eyes before he glanced at jimin medical records, " he may wake up.. but still he may not too.. " the doctor looked down avoiding jungkook eyes.

He could feel already the disappointment that the boy felt who kept on staring at him, " is it about money? I have a fortune just wake him up!.. I can't live without him " jungkook said as he glanced at jimin, he fell on the floor clutching on his heart as his tears betrayed him, it fell down his cheeks like a waterfall.

" I wish it was easy.. just pray for him.. pray that he overcome this and wake up. " the doctor patted jungkook back as the boy cried, he really needed jimin to comfort him at that moment.. but here he was, laying on the bed as he was fighting death by his own.

__

Jungkook phone interrupted his thoughts as he watched jimin unconsciously laying down on the bed, a sigh escaped his lips as he read the caller ID, he answered the call as he slowly placed the phone on his ear.

" appa! minnie won't stop crying! he keep asking for jiminie eomma " Jungkook tears fell again as he heard his younger son crying, he was calling for jimin while his older son comforting him.

" kookie.. " jungkook called his son trying to stop his sobs, " yes appa? " his older son answered, " I will call uncle tae to hang with you because me and jimin a..are busy.. ok? " jungkook held his sobs waiting for his son to answer him.

" taetae? " his older son asked excitedly, " yea.. " jungkook tried to sound as cheerful as he can so that his son won't notice that there was something wrong with him, " ok then " his older son said " bye appa take care of eomma " he added before hanging up making jungkook tears fall down again as his son words stabbed right in the heart.

" sorry kookie.. I couldn't " jungkook cried as he placed his right hand over the glass looking at jimin with a painful gaze before dialing taehyung number, " hey jungkook whats wr- " jungkook interrupted taehyung as he wasn't in the mood to joke around, " can you take care of kookmin and minkook? " jungkook asked in a helpless tone.