🦋||19

Author Pov.

The next morning jimin woke up to find himself sleeping on jungkook naked chest, his arms wrapped around jimin small body like it was protecting him, the younger struggled before he was able to escape the older embrace to prepare food.

Before going to prepare the food he went to check on his kids as it was 11:30AM and he just woke up, he opened the door to find the two boys playing in the room, " hey~ " jimin greeted his kids as he walked toward them.

The twin hugged jimin before going back to play, " are you hungry? Why didn't you wake me " jimin asked worried since the two can't prepare meals for themselves, " we ate an apple " kookmin said " and Banana! " minkook added excitedly.

Jimin couldn't hold his smile " still.. I will go prepare something for you two to eat " the twin just nodded as jimin walked out toward the kitchen, he took out some ingredients to prepare them before cooking lunch.

While jimin was washing the vegetables he felt a hand wrap around his waist surprising him, he released his breath when he found out it was jungkook," kookie don't sneak on me like that " the younger said as he rested his body on jungkook chest.

" then don't sneak out of my embrace.. I was sure I held you tight before sleeping.. " jungkook said next to jimin ear with his raspy voice, the younger blushed as he elbowed jungkook softly, the older smiled as he buried his head on jimin neck.

" ko..kookie.. stop " jimin body wasn't obeying his own words as he leaned closer to feel jungkook lips move around his neck marking him, " are you sure? " jungkook said before kissing under jimin ear.

Jimin shook his head.. " I need to make food for the tw-ah.. " jungkook lips cut him off when he started to suck under the younger ear, Jungkook stopped what he was doing when he heard the twin voice coming closer.

" appa " minkook called jungkook making him turn around to look at him, minkook signaled jungkook to kneel down so that he can whisper to his ear, " appa.. eomma dress " minkook whispered as he hid his mouth with his tiny hands giggling.

Jungkook eyes widened when he remembered the dress they bought " yeah yeah let's go " jungkook held minkook hand running to the kids room to get the dress, kookmin stayed with jimin helping him as he was worried about him, jimin noticed how worried kookmin was he couldn't stop admiring how caring his son is " my baby is so kind " jimin said to the younger.

" stay kind and caring.. and never stop protecting your brother.. you are older so you should protect minkook because his fragile ok? " jimin said as he played with the younger hair, the boy nodded as a smile crept over his face.

" you know you look like jungkook " jimin said making the boy frown, " yah " jimin laughed as he held his son hand " why do you look offended? are you so disappointed? " he said as he laughed, " I don't want to look like appa " kookmin pouted.

" but appa is manly and strong..? " jimin said as the boy sighed, " still.. " kookmin said as he pouted " I want to be pretty like eomma.. " he added making jimin blush before continuing to cook.

The couple and their kids started eating lunch as jungkook and minkook stole glances at each other winking at each other so they can bring their surprise gift to jimin, the male noticed them winking but decided to ignore it since he doesn't know what the two are up too.