🦋||20

Author Pov.

Jungkook was laying down on the bed while jimin sleeping in his embrace, the door of their room opened suddenly making him turn his head to see who it was but was greeted with two noisy twin laughing as they ran toward the bed trying to climb over.

" careful don't fall you two " jungkook said laughing, " eomma sleeping? " minkook said resting his head on jimin shoulder as the older nodded, " appa " kookmin called straddling his father, " what's wrong? " jungkook asked.

Jimin opened his eyes shocked because of minkook leaning over him while staring at his face, " what are you doing? " jimin chuckled before moving minkook away to sit up, " we want to go play " the twin said in unison.

" play? Where? " jungkook asked as he stretched, the two boys looked at each other before shouting " EverLand! ", the couple looked at each other before looking at the twin, " today? " jimin asked making the two boy nod their heads repeatedly.

" do you really want to go? " Jungkook asked as the two nodded again with pleading eyes" ok then, go change! ", he said excitedly as the younger looked at him " what? Hey jungkook you have work to go to " jimin said as he watched the two run to the door.

" I know, but still.. I can skip a day of work " jungkook said as he stood up to wear his slippers, " bu- " jungkook interrupted jimin, " you forgot I work for my dad? If he knew his grandchildren were the reason for skipping my work he will let it pass by " jungkook laughed as he walked to the bathroom.

" I know but you are spoiling them a lot lately " the younger pouted while following jungkook to the bathroom, " so are you.. so that makes us even " jungkook smiled before taking off his shirt.

" shut up " jimin mumbled as he leaned on the wall, " I want to shower.. mind joining me wifey? " Jungkook said smirking, " nope I will lea- yah! Put me down "
jimin laughed when jungkook carried him while being naked inside the bathroom.

" stop struggling you are not leaving " Jungkook said kissing the smaller neck, " at least let me take off my clothes? "
Jimin smiled as he felt the wet kisses jungkook was leaving on his neck.

" ok do it here, I don't trust you " jungkook smiled as the younger sighed " fine. ", jimin pouted as he took off his clothes while watching his husband staring at his body, " should we ignore the kids? " jungkook said wrapping his arms around jimin waist.

" nope we can't " jimin said before opening the cold water on top of his husband, " are you crazy?! That is so cold "
jungkook gasped as he pinned jimin to the wall trying to escape the cold water pouring on him to punish his husband over his evil action.

" I can make it hot for you " jimin smiled leaning close to the taller boy while resting one of his hands on his abs, " I would love that " jungkook smirked leaning to kiss the shorter, the younger smiled before moving away avoiding the kiss to heat up the water, " you are really evil jimin.. " jungkook said with a pout on his face while jimin just laughed as he showered along side with his husband.

__

The couple took their kids and drove till the amusement park making the two boys shout in joy, " we didn't enter yet and they already freaking out from joy " jungkook said laughing.