🦋||16

Author Pov.

Jungkook arrived to the hospital with jimin in his hands carrying him bridal style as he walked inside the hospital, as soon as the nurses saw him walking in with jimin in his arms they took him from him and examined him before assigning him to a room.

Jungkook smiled as he held jimin hand while used his other hand to caress jimin head, " my beautiful mochi ", he felt extremely happy by what he got heard by the doctor he was now just hoping it is true.

__

Jin and namjoon along taehyung went back to jungkook and jimin house to check on the twin since their nanny shift ends at 11:30pm, the older ringed the bell waiting until the nanny opened the door.

" hello? How can I help you.. " the nanny asked worried, " we are jungkook friends something happened so he told us to come and stay with the kids " jin said with a warm smile, " I am not sure.. are you re- " namjoon interrupted her " just call him to make sure " the nanny nodded before calling jungkook.

" sorry.. come on in " she invited them in after she ended the call with jungkook, " taetae " kookmin ran to taehyung hugging him, " hey buddy " taehyung ruffled his hair before sitting down with kookmin in his lap.

Minkook hugged jin left leg looking at him, " hi minnie " jin greeted minkook before carrying him, " where eomma and appa " minkook asked with a pout, " they are coming soon, they told us to come over first because they are busy with your grandfather party " jin said trying to reason with minkook.

" ok.. " minkook looked down with a frown, " what's wrong minnie? " jin asked worried," are you hurt somewhere? " namjoon asked while caressing the younger cheek who just shook his head meaning he was fine.

" what's wrong then minnie? " jin asked again worried about him, " eomma is mad.. " minkook said with a pout, " mad? Why is that? " jin asked confusedly, " eomma stopped calling minnie and kookie.. eomma do that when minnie and kookie being naughty.. " minkook said still frowning.

Jin smiled at minkook cute reason " I am sure it's not true it's because eomma is really tired.. I am sure jimin will call you minnie and kookie again soon " jin said as he kissed the younger head.

" really? " minkook asked with hope filling his eyes, " yeah just give jimin some time.. ok baby? " jin said as he hugged the younger, minkook just nodded as he tightened his grip around the older.

" I will tell the nanny to leave, the three of us are more than enough " namjoon said as he stood up, " ok " jin said with a smile while namjoon went to the kitchen to talk to the nanny.

__

Jungkook was holding jimin right hand tightly while resting his head on the bed, he looked up when he felt a hand caressing his hair softly.. the feeling was so familiar but yet almost forgotten.

" jimin.. " jungkook looked up worried about the boy, " what's wrong kookie.. " jimin said with a weak smile, on the other hand jungkook eyes widened when he heard jimin call him kookie.. it been a while.

" you called me kookie.. " jungkook eyes got teary as he placed jimin hand on his left cheek, " should I stop? " jimin asked teasingly, " don't you dare.. I missed you " jungkook threatened jimin with his bunny smile.

" sorry.. " jimin muttered looking down " I always make you worry.. I am such a bad hu- " jungkook cut him off by placing his index finger on jimin plmup lips, " its my fault.. in a way.. so don't apologize.. " jungkook said as he stared at the boy lips.

Jimin eyes turned to a beautiful crescents, " but don't be so happy you have to apologize to the twin " jungkook said as jimin sighed before pouting, silence took over as the two stared at each others eyes. " do you really remember? " jungkook asked in a serious tone breaking the silence.

" not much.. few things.. but almost half of it? " jimin said as he held his head feeling a bit tired, " what did mom say to make you trigger this much memories..? " jungkook asked worried about his husband mental health.

Jimin closed his eyes trying to remember but he shook his head meaning nothing, he remembered every word she had said but he didn't want to worry jungkook so he pretended to forget.

" I know she did so just tell me don't let me find out by myself " jungkook said as stared deep into jimin eyes, the younger looked down avoiding his husband eyes, " she talked about us.. the twin.. my parents.. ".

" your parents?! What that got to do wit- is that what triggered your memories! " jungkook shouted while jimin smiled weakly as he nodded, " but it triggered good memories too.. " jimin said with a smile to hide his pain away.

" what kind of memories? " jungkook asked worried, " when you were comforting me.. and forced me to date you " jimin smiled as he tightened his grip on jungkook hand, the older chuckled as he looked down " you kept rejecting me indirectly ".

" I know.. because I knew I will always make you worry and sad.. and I did but you still keep saying I don't" jimin said as jungkook face turned from happy to serious to happy again, the boy words kept changing his mood as he makes him worried all the time yet he can't ignore how happy he is.

" it hurts at first to know the person you love forgot everything about you.. but what made it better when you started to treat me exactly as you did before when I confessed.. with love and care.. you forgot me but I guess your heart didn't " jungkook said as he sat next to jimin staring at his eyes slowly leaning close to the younger face.

" I am sorry kookie.. I didn't mean to forget " jimin said with a sad smile before leaning close to jungkook face lips few inches apart, " I forgive you.. " all what jungkook said before crashing his lips on jimin soft ones.

Their lips moved in sync as jungkook held jimin head trying to deepen the kiss but jimin pulled away, the older looked at him worried " are you ok? ", the younger nodded " can we cuddle.. like we used to? ", jungkook smiled as he laid next to jimin pulling him close to his chest.

" I love you.. " jimin mumbled as he wrapped his hands around jungkook waist burying his head on his chest, " I love you more mochi " jungkook kissed jimin forehead before closing his eyes.

Jimin tears started to fall as he tightened his grip around jungkook waist feeling guilty for what his making jungkook go through, he thought the boy fell asleep so he started talking about his feelings " though I lost my memories.. I am happy I didn't lose my love to you.. I am disappointed with myself for making you go through all that alone.. but still.. I am happy for falling for you all over again " jimin muttered as he cried on jungkook chest.

Jungkook was awake but he wanted to give jimin some time alone so he pretended to be asleep while hearing jimin pouring out his thoughts to him because those words were meant for his asleep state.. but even if jimin didn't say what he did he knew how the boy feels so he just held him tighter.