Part I

Hiccup has been really worried of his coming task as a Berk's chief, not like he was not ready for it. He was really not ready for it.

But he didn't want to bother his dad with his small worry of nonsense, so he had started talking with Mala about it and, asking help from her. From another leader, well she was a queen, but on their villages and tribes their heirs equaled the same.

"If you want, I could tell you about this much comfortable with some tea, would that be okay with you?"

Hiccup smiled as he writhed her an answer,

"Yeah that sounds really good to me, I come soon as possible."

He tied his letter on terrible terrors leg, and let him to go on the mail journey. While he went to get him and Toothless ready for their trip

"Hiccup.." Astrid followed him, and slightly startled him as he was so in his thoughts

"Uh yeah?"

He turned to her with slight nervous smile, placing the bag from his hands down.

"All fine? You have been so.. Out of focus and really thoughtful."

"Yeah, I'm good."

Hiccup smiled with nod.

"Just worried"

Astrid sight, and smiled softly

"About the chief task? Hiccup you will be fine."

"I know but... I want to be ready."

He sighed, and looked down on his feets.

Astrid placed her hand on his shoulder.

"All will be fine, but you going somewhere?"

She poked on his bag.

Hiccup chuckled, "Yeah Mala promised to explain me few key things of leadership."

He smiled to her, being back more relaxed.

Astrid shrugged, and patted his shoulder

"Well, don't make it too long. We have plannings to do."

She gave small kiss on his cheek. Hiccup huffed.

"I know, I try to make it a quick trip."

Astrid smiled to him with small nod, and left to her hut.

Hiccup sighed and continued packing. Toothless looked him, curiously purring.

Hiccup quickly petted his snoot.

"Let's go to sleep, we have early morning ahead..*

Toothless purred more with agreed, and jumped on his spot as Hiccup walked to his bed..

Next morning Hiccup woke up before you even could see sun fully peaking from horizon, he sat up and rubbed sleep out of his eyes he has long flight ahead with Toothless and dosen't to fall asleep on him.