Chapter 4

Astrid got Hiccup some left over chickens from their dinner earlier and gave them to him.
"Thanks."
Hiccup smiled and gave small peck on her cheek as she sat down next to her, she smiled.
"Well.. Did everything went as you planned? With the trip I mean."
Hiccup nodded as had mouth full of food.
"More or less, We did kinda got off track on some stuffs.."

He mumbled, through mouth full of food, and thought on what did happen on that night.. Trying not to get any blush on his cheeks. Astrid looked confused.
"What you mean by; 'Got off track?' "
Hiccup clubbed down his food, and turned to Astrid.
"Well..."
He started thinking what to say, nor on this case come up with stuff.
'Oh shit... I can't really say what really happened, Oh sweet odin help me.'
Hiccup thought directly looking into her eyes,
"Well, one kid there had let out all mail terrors, who's then started to cause mayhem in the island and almost everyone needed to be there to catch them all back to their place... Yeaah."
He nervously chuckled, looking into her eyes. Astrid lifted her brow and chuckled.
"Okay, that must been kinda interesting tag game."
Hiccup relaxed and smiled softly.
"Yeah it was, but fun actually... Mala did made me lead on one party while she and Throk lead another one."
"Wow.. Now I am kind jealous of that."
She laughs what made Hiccup smile.
"But you should go to sleep, you still have long flight behind you."
She continued with small relaxed smile on her face, Hiccup smiled and nodded to her.
"Yeah, you are right."
He got up and kissed her forehead.
"Good night, Astrid."
"Good night, Hiccup"

Hiccup walked into his hut being really in his own thoughts about, what has happened on past few days. More how much he just wants to be with her. Hi sighed stepping in his hut where Toothless was already sleeping, he huffed through his nose,
"Good that you are that relaxed bud.."
He silently mumbled walking up to his bed and flopping down on it, feeling extremely alone.

Hiccup tried to brush off that feeling, and rolled up to his blanket to try fell on a sleep.

~~~

Other side of the horizon, feelings where the same loneliness as it's on the edge, Mala sight trying to read her thoughts into some where else with no huge luck. She placed her book down and walked to out to take small walk to clear out her head.

She turned to look on looming volcano other side of her island that left out ominous orange red light up to the starry sky.
"Sleeping troubles?"

"Don't sneak like that Throk."
Throk laugh,
"Sorry sister, but question still holds."
Mala snorted, turning to her brother.
"Yes I got sleeping troubles. How you up then?"
He shrugged.
"No reason."
Mala smirked.
"You know, you should relax down, and move on finding yourself a someone in your life as well."

"Stop.. But I'm trying..."
He blushed little, rubbing behind his neck. Mala chuckled.
"I would love to meet them on some point then."

Throk laught and took hold from her shoulders.
"Okay, now you go to sleep dear sister."

And started to lead her back to her home.
"Okay, okay, good night then brother."
"good night."

~~~

Morning started slowly with Hiccup, him really not wanting to get up, looking on to empty spot next him, still feeling alone. Toothless purred and flopped his head on Hiccup's skinny stomach and partly on chest as well.
"Augh.. Morning bud.." Hiccup breath out and petted black scealy head, with yawn.
Toothless kept gently purring on him, Hiccup smiled and sat up.
"Want to get something to eat?"

Toothless gave him a gummy grin, hopping of from him, letting Hiccup to get up.
Hiccup stretched his back making it slightly to crack, hi gruffed and got fully up.
"Okay, let's go to eat." He patted Toothless's head as they left out to eat, Hiccup leading towards the clubhouse while Toothless got his way to sabbless.

"Good morning, everyone."
Hiccup greeted everyone up there.
"You slept long. We already got terror mail from Dagur, and Heather." Snotlout started handling him the letter from earlier.
"Huh.. I hope everything is good there.." Hiccup got the letter, and bread slice to him, munching on that while reading.

"Hi Hiccup and friends, we here had kept eyes open on suspicious activity , on Dragon hunters and Krogan. And they have all been alarmingly quiet on their actions but still. Dragons from islands not far from us, has been slowed on numbers, that might mean like that they had gotten new allie on their hand.

I hope you all keep the eyes open.

Heather and Dagur."

Hiccup mumbled silently the letter out loud to him.
"You don't need to read it out loud, we already know what it's in there." Snotlout snorted out to his cousin taking the letter from him.
"Well sorry that I lost on reading, but seems like we need to be more careful around here then.." Hiccup sighed and looked on the map.
"They must be moving on the nights and in silence."

"But who they could be?"
Astrid asked, gently placing her hand on his shoulder.
Hiccup shaked his head.

"I don't know. This is something new.. We need to send alarms to Berk and Caldera Clay."

Fishleg nodded on agreed.
"I will go send one to Berk."

Hiccup nodded as he left.
"Good, I'll send one to Mala and Throk to warn about this to them as well. "

He said quickly turning to leave giving quick kiss to Astrid cheek as he left.
"I am not sure, but that was weirdly fast on his leavings to send a letter.."
Ruffnut pointed out, Astrid shrugged turning to her friend.
"Well, this still is serious thing."

Ruff shrugged back to her with small nod.
"Yeah you are right."
"But it is cool, how they had managed to work in total silence of abou all that. Those mens... Or womens must be super people's." Tuff snorted.
"Or they are just really smarts."
Snotlout laugh to twins.
"That would still make them super human."
Tuff grinned and wrapped arm around his friend's shoulders.
Astrid rolled eyes.

~~~
Hiccup got back to his hut, getting himself a empty paper, and started to write out the letter.

'Hi

I'm not sure if berserkers already informed this to you but, looks like dragon hunters had got them self new allie that seems to be really strong one, we don't know much about it yet so please keep your self and others save there.
Hiccup."

Hiccup got letter ready and runned to get himself a terror to send the letter.