Chapter 3

Hiccup waited her as she tried taming her hair to look even tiny more decent. Before she left out with Hiccup.

Sun had already raised up and nicely warmed on the island and the people down there.

"Would you, like to eat something before you leave?"

Mala asked turning to him, with soft smile on her face. Hiccup smiled back to her with nod
"Yeah that would be great, Thanks."

Mala widened her as she took him to get them something quick to eat before he leaves. Toothless caught both of them quickly. Snuggling his face gently to Hiccup's leg.
He chuckled and gently patted on the black snout.
"Heya bud, I hope you did sleep well as I did.."

Toothless gently furred answer to him, with soft snuffs. Mala smiled giving one fruit to both of the boys, biting on to one by herself as well.
"Wow I didn't know humans could eat these too."
Mala chuckled with quick nod.

"These are as good to humans as these are to dragons."
He smiled, taking bite out of the fruit and found it to be really sweet, almost like honey.
"Wow... This is really good."

Mala softly smiled as they both continued on eating the rest of the fruit.

~~

Astrid looked over the ocean and to the horizon really thoughtfully, and got startled by Fishlegs.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.."
He smiled softly to her, Astrid sighed with small smile

"Yeah, it's okay."

"Worrying of Hiccup?"

She nodded

"He should already been gotten back..."

Fishlegs placed hand on her shoulder.

"He is fine Astrid. Maybe he needed to rest before he left."

Astrid looked to her friend and softly smiled.

"Yeah you must be right."
"Come, let's get something to eat while we wait him to get back."
Astrid chuckled and followed her friend back to club house

~~

Hiccup looked up on the horizon while got Toothless ready for a long flight back to the edge. He let out a small sigh, and turned to look at Mala behind her.
"I try to get back.. Soon as possible."
Mala nodded, and took him into a hug.
"Have safe flight you two."
Hiccup smiled with small nods and slightly leaned down to kiss her.
"we will, don't worry."
Toothless softly purred, as Hiccup hopped on his saddle.
"Let's go bud." Toothless opened his wings and strongly got up in air.

Mala watched them slowly vanish to the horizon.
"Well... I could say that, quite interesting plot is going on here dear little sister."

Throk said as managed to sneak next to her and scare her.
"Holy... One, don't sneak like that, and two yes I know. This is really risky and yes stupid from me..." Thork placed hand on her shoulder.
"I hope on the best dear sister."

Mala turned to look on him and smiled, with small and short nod.

~~

Day has gotten really long into long at the night when Hiccup and Toothless got back to the edge. Hiccup looked around the edge not seeing lot of lights out there.
"Everyone must be sleeping already."

He thought as he got down from Toothless's back. Toothless lift up his head and ears as he heard something, and turned his head towards the center of edge.
"what it is bu.. Agh!"
Astrid jumped to Hiccup from his back.
"Where have you been? And how it took so long? Are you okay?" Astrid started to plaster him with questions and tightly hugged him. Hiccup nervously chuckled in the hug.

"Astrid I'm fine. Me and Mala just lost track of time when we talked."He started softly smiling to her. "So she.. Said to me to stay ad night as it would have been too dangerous to us to leave right away." He smiled and placed soft kiss on her forehead. She sighed. "Yeah understandable." She said with half smile and looked to him. "You hungry? There might still be some food left if twins had not got there.."Hiccup laughed. And followed her to the club room.