Chapter 5

Days have rolled wastly past the gang, they all have been repairing for the hunters and what is head of them. Making Hiccup to be really on the edge on everything.
“Hiccup… You should try to relax even a little.” Astrid said placing her hand gently on his shoulder, Hiccup deeply sighed and took hold from her hand.
“Yeah I should try. But I can't.” Hiccup looked to her bit over from his shoulder, Astrid smiled softly back to him.
“Yeah I knew that, I did got news from Berk.”
“Oh, what dad said then?”
“Well only ‘Thanks on the memo, but I think Berk will be secured enough without any extra work.’” She answered to him, imitating Stoick’s voice, Hiccup chuckled, “Well that does sound like dad, but good Berk is on secured then with Berserker island… Anything from Mala and her tribe?”
Astrid shakes her head slowly.
“Not yet but, I hope to hear really soon.”
Hiccup sighed.
“Yeah.. I hope that too”
“But any idea that what we are against?”
Astrid asked, trying to cheer the feel in room.
Hiccup took deep breath.
“I really have no idea… These hunters haven’t left any marks behind them… It’s like a pack of dragons has disappeared into thin air.”
Hiccup started, scratched his head thoughtfully.
“And that doesn't make sense as there is always something…”
“Hiccup! Astrid!”
He where cut of by loudly yelling Snotlout with terror mail.
Hiccup and Astrid both turned to see what was going on, looking extremely worried.
“What it is Snotlout?”
Hiccup started before got mail shoved into his face.
“It’s from Mala and there is a big problem and she needs us all in there.. And fast!”
He blappered out while Hiccup quickly readed the mail.
“We need to leave, now.”
He turned to Astrid and Snotlout who both nodded in sync as the trio started to run down to stables to dragons.

Fishlegs and twins had already everything ready, as others joined to them. “Got all ready?”
Hiccup breathed out as hopped on Toothless's saddle, Fishelegs nodded as everyone got up in the air.
“Yes, we have all what we need, hopefully damage there is not.. Bad.”
“I am hoping that too..”
Hiccup, sighed having face mixed with focus and worry. Toothless sifted his eye slightly up to his owner with calming wurf.
Hiccup patted getly his best friend's head.
Keeping his sight nailed on horizon.
Astrid looked on Hiccup’s face, trying to study his expression. She wasn't sure, he welt more worried than usual, yet he still is Hiccup.
She sighed silently, turning her look off from her boyfriend.
“Ey.. What's bugging?”
Astrid lift her head back up, facing twins next to her.
“I.. Don’t know Tuff… I might just worry too much.”
She blabber out.
“Of Hiccup or this hole thing?”
Ruff added, peeking from other side of the duo. Astrid sighed again, turning back to Hiccup.
“I’m not sure of that either…”
“Ast.. Hey.”
Astrid turned back to Tuffnut, “You know Hiccup, this is more than normal of him to be overly worried of everything and everyone.”
Tuff voice calmed her down, she smiled and nodded to her friend.
“Thanks Tuff, you are right. This is just Hiccup being Hiccup.”
~~
Gang landed down on center of the island.Most of the warriors there was cleaning the mess after the attack
“What happened here?” Hiccup got down from Toothless saddle.
“I am afraid that, we got ambushed here.” Throk started, looking defeated in his eyes.
“We have no idea how they even got in the island or who they even are.. Well on this case were.”
Tall man continued leading the gang towards their towns center hall.
“Oddest thing is.. They were only interested on our history and dragon knowable..” Throk opened door to the hall, where Mala was going through reports on damages and loss.
“My queen.” Thork got her attention off the reports. Mala noticeable relaxed seeing them, and fully turned to them, relieving a bandaged arm, resting near her body.
“What happened to you arm?” Hiccup fastly got closer to her, with super worried face.
“Hiccup, don’t worry. It’s not too bad.” Mala answered calmly, relaxing Hiccup lightly.
“Yet you still should resting, your arm is broken and needs to heal well.” New soft voice behind them, got everyone turn back to the halls doorway.
Gang was puzzled on facing, really small girl with as long braided light golden ginger hair.
“Abbi.. I am more than fine, broken arm has not been problem to me before.”
Abbi got to her, with medication bottle what she handed to queen.
“Still my queen, your other injuries with broken arm. You need to rest.” She continued speaking, her voice were really calm and relaxing.
“You should listen her.”
Hiccup interrupted, stopping Mala on saying anything to against the small lady. Mala sighed ot her nä defeat, Hiccup placed hand gently on her shoulder. “We are here now, you don’t need to worry.”
“Okay then, I will go to rest then. Throk I then let you on control with the repair and cleaning.”
Throk nodded.
“Yes my queen.”
He got ready for leaving, turning to Abbi bending down to give her a quick kiss on her cheek.
“I will be back home later.”
Abbi nodded to him, Throk smiled and leaved to do his job.
Hiccup and other followed Mala to her home, more just to make sure that she will go to rest.
“Snotlout and Twins, we will be staying here a moment so you tree get dragons cozy here and help others around down,”
Hiccup turned to his friends “Astrid and Fishlegs look us place to stay, we will be here as long we have to.”
He continued and bit turned to look at Mala who gave him a nod of agreement.
“Okay, but what you going to do then?”
Astrid asked from him, stopping him from following Mala.
Hiccup took hold of her hand.
“I will join you soon, I will speak Mala quickly about what happened around here. And make sure she will go to rest.”
Hiccup answered softly placing his free hand on her cheek. Astrid looked up to his green eyes, Hiccup smiled and gave quick peck on her forehead.
“I will be back.”
And Hiccup turned, getting in the Mala’s home.
“Need help?”
Mala chuckled and turned to him. “Yeah, I guess.”
She sat down, holding the medication bottle she had gotten in her hand still.
“You should drink it.”
“I know but not without tea.”
She groaned, holding her bandaged arm close to herself.
Hiccup looked down shortly before turning to make the tea for them.
“So.. what really happened?”
Mala took deep breath. “I… Am not even sure by myself.”
She started, getting the warm tea from Hiccup, he turned his eyes to her as he sat down. “I’m sorry that.. We wasn't here to be help you and your peoples.”
Hiccup sighed as he looked down to his feets and hands. Mala turned to him.
“Don’t blame yourself Hiccup, I am the one who failed to protect.”
Hiccup lifted his head up. “I know, feels like I could done something go prevent this.”
He murmured softly leaning to his arm. Mala took a drank from her medicine getting mild bitter face from it, and quickly drank from her tea.
“I am more than happy that you are here now.”
Mala smiled, placed mug away from her hand and touched Hiccup cheek gently. He leaned closer to her hand, closing his eyes.
Mala smiled.
“I could use some company tonight,” she whispered to his ear with sly smile. “As if I’m not ordered to be stuck in bed.”
Hiccup grinned like a dork and turned to face her eyes. “I can try and see what I can do and come here to take care of you.”
He murmured making Mala softly chuckle leaning closer to him, carefully pressing her lips onto his, Hiccup carefully got her closer to him lifting her legs on his lap. Hiccup melted on the kiss, softly kissed her back.
“I missed you.” Mala whispered to him hesitatingly pulled away from their kiss. “So damn much.” 
"I did too, now I just wanna… Hold you close and hope that would fix your arm."
Mala leaned head to his shoulder. "My arm will be fine, I will be fine, I know my town now will be fine again."
She spoke turning her eyes up to him, Hiccup nodded placing a chu on her forehead. "Now my queen, you go to rest and I come back here later. Sounds good?"
Mala nodded elegantly getting away from him, walking off to her sleeping campers. Hiccup watched her back move away from him as he took to leave out from her home, taking quick collection of his thoughts and walked of closing door after him.
~~~
"So, really only this what was taken only where some old smelly papers?" Snotlout loudly scolds crossing his arms over to his chest. "Not just any scrolls, our history and treasures where written on that!"
Throk snapped back to the shorter viking, stress and worry clearly had taken hold of him. "Lets just calm down first." Astrid took step between the duo, "We understand it has been rough to you and Mala. But snapping us won't help a thing."
"You are right. I'm sorry." Warrior sigh and straighten up his posture facing the young blonde viking. "Mother sworn me to never let anyone see them, and now I've let her down."
"No you haven't, we are here to help you get them back."
Throk nodded. "Thank you."
"Did I miss something?" Hiccup stepped into hall moving his eyes from all his friends to Throk, trying to guess what's happening there. "Not really." Astrid smiled to him. "Is Mala?"
"She is resting now, well hopefully she can."
Astrid noticed deep worried tone in his voice, and gently placed arm around his shoulders. "Oh she soon is back kicking threats to their chins, she will be fine."
Hiccup smiled to her, placing quick kiss on her forehead. "Throk, can you rewind me the damages and everything else?"
Warrior nodded fastly and sharply. "Let's go around the meeting table."
He directed them to follow after, to big table that was carved out from one singular trunk of  tree.
Everyone sat down, Throk placed big and worn book on the table. "This helps you guys little on understanding what the scrolls are."
Hiccup took the book closer to him, he felt Fishlegs getting near him as they started reading through the book, Snotlout groaned. "I thought you would have explained and not would make me read."
Tuffnut snorted.
"It's more that you can't read."
"Shut up nuthead."
Snotlout crossed his arms, leaning really into his chair. "I do still explain what meaning of the scrolls is."
Throk sured that inpatient man.
"Time when our tribe was wormed, there were two siblings; brother and sister."
Hiccup lifted his eyes from the book to listen Throk.
"Sister wanted to make people's equal and feel part of choice making, while brother wanted to protect and keep peoples save and have clear ruler. Peoples made a deal, one of the siblings would become s royal and other stays as protector. Siblings agreed on the offer, and first order of defenders were born."
Snotlout confusedly looked to. ”That doesn’t explain anything.”
Throk just gave him the side eyes as the young viking interrupt him.
”There were two relics; Sword’s of sun and flames, made out of the strongest and lightest metal in human kind, the blade could been heated up so hot that it cut through solid rock.”
Throk moved from explaining his story to just give them what they wanted to hear.
”And axe of the moon light, made out of whites metal you could ever imagine, blow from it slowly froze you."
"The scrolls, has information of the relics?"
Throk nodded to Hiccups question. "Yes."
He started. "And here they are hidden."
"And that is not all about them."
Everyone turned fastly to the door, just to see Abbi on the door way. "Legend speaks of a sleeping beast hidden from the others eyes. Sealed long a go with 6 powerful weapons to sleep forever."
Astrid looked the elven confused and worried. "Legends usually are just olds tales to kids you know."
Abbi nodded. "Yes I know."
"So, how you can be sure of that being real?"
"She can't." Throk got up placing hand on her shoulder. "But she is right of our relics, those are part of 6 weapons given to 6 leader or protectors."
"And who ever is after them, possible wants them all.." Hiccup mumbled to his fist. Throk nodded.
~~~
Night slowly rolled over the island covering it into a purple hue. Snotlout exited the hall with big yawn and stretch. "Donno of you guys but, I'll head to sleep."
He said as he practically marched to his hut. Fishlegs also waved byes to them starting ongoing sleep as well, twins mumbled something under their breaths as disappeared to the islands night.
"Don't worry Throk. We will help your peoples to keep now the treasure safe." Hiccup nodded to Throk who gave him a quick smile back.
"Sleep well you two." Abbi bowed little to Hiccup and Astrid, and left with Thok towards their home.
"Well, we should go a sleep too then?"
Astrid asked, taking gentle hold from his arm. Hiccup nodded little. "Yeah, go ahead."
He gave beck on side of her head. "I promised to Mala that I'll come speak to her before I go to sleep."
Astrid smiled to him with nod. "Alright, don't be late."
Hiccup smiled little as she leaned to give him a kiss, Hiccup turning away of it. "I won't. Nights."
As he finished that, leaving confused Astrid behind.
~~~
Hiccup fastly hurried to Mala's hut, getting curious Toothless near him. "All good bud, we will help them."
Hiccup said to his friend. "You should go rest with other dragons, or to our hut with Astrid and Stormfly."
Hiccup stopped for a moment next to him, Toothless calmly hurred to him, Hiccup chuckled, giving his dragon a good night pet. "I'll come sleep too don't worry, just go."
Toothless smiled and nodded and galloped his way. Hiccup smiled after him a while, before continued towards his other destination.
Mala opened the door slowly to his nocks and smiled. "that took a while."
Hiccup chuckled. "We did need a lot of insides."
Mala didn't pay atencion on what he was speaking as took him with her into the bedroom.
And with one hand made him softly fell down on her bed.