Part 2 *tasty slice of lemon*

Hiccup, swooped her legs around his hips and waist. Finally getting of her under shirt. He paused for a moment, to take good look of the gorgeous queen under him. Soft blush climbed on his cheeks, from his studying her well trained and shaped body.Hiccup placed his hands on her hips, slowly moving them up on her chest cupping his hands on her breast, and softly started massaging both. Mala bites on her lower lip corner of her lip getting into a slight smirk her relaxing down her shoulders and cupping her back up. Hiccup found more confidence in himself and pressed with his thumb on one of her nipple, Mala softly muffled through her lips, really wanting more and holding herself down

Hiccup got more courage and power in him, moving his left hand down on her hips, keeping his other hand on her breast, softly pinching on the nipple downing his face on side of her neck placing few tiny kisses moving down towards her collarbones and chest. Same time also started to tease her, slowly rubbing his harden shaft on her clint, slightly squishing her hips.

Mala let out soft gasp that she tried to hold in, not really wanting to make any indicating noises, Hiccup smirked and hungrily kissed on her neck just to make her moan for him, letting few bite marks there after his hungry kisses.
Mala heavily muffled, more heating up from the constant teasing.
"Hiccup... Please.." She moaned out taking hold of his face and getting it near her face, he smirked and downed small and sweet kiss on her lips.
"Please, say what you want." He murmured quietly on her ear sending ray of shivers down on her spine.

"Please... Just take me..." She huffed and took her into deep kiss, Hiccup slightly smiled on the kiss, directing his shaft on right way by his free hand softly pulling it in. Slight moan escaped from their kiss, while Hiccup moved both of his hands back to on her hips hold on to them as started moving his hips slowly and softly, feeling her all way out. Mala braked the kiss with muffled moan, leaning her head bit back on her bed wrapping her hands around him and on his back, Hiccup let out a gruff bit squished on her hips, starting to move on faster and bit deeper feeling the all warmth that glowed from her, gently rubbing his thumbs on her hip bones. Mala slightly bended her back to get closer to him and all sparkling shivers on her back.

She tugged her nails lightly in his back leaving faint pink lines on there, he muffled with small smile, leaning down taking her back into a kiss. Mala fastly answered on the kiss pulling him closer to her, making Hiccup move his hands towards her sides, deepening more with muffled groan on the kiss. Mala tightened her legs around him, getting him trapped Hiccup grunted deeply getting closer on cumming. Mala softly shushed to him.
"It's okay..." She purred to him, making him slightly smirk and leaned to leave tray of kisses along her neck and chest as he slowed down, moving his hips more deeply as pumped his seed in her.

Both of them breathed heavily, and Hiccup placed his forehead on hers, taking her into cuddle as flopped down to lay down next to her. Mala closed her eyes little and cuddled her face into croot of his neck, he smiled and covered both off them with blanket.

~~~

"Oi! I'm not sure if you two planned to sleep through this day... Well seems like that looks more than possible looking onto you two."

Throk greeted them, and wake those two lovebirds, Hiccup groaned and cuddled Mala more as didn't want the moment to end. Mala slightly gruffed opening one of her eyes to look on her brother.
"It is that late already."
Throk nodded

"Well sun is just been up hole morning and two hours from that so yea... I think you two had some fun last night?"
"Shoot.."
Mala mumbled as answer to her brother, who bursted into a laughter.
"Fine I left you two to dress up."
He said as turned to leave still silently chuckling.

Mala sighed and sat up turning to look down on half asleep being Hiccup, she smiled and leaned slightly giving him soft kiss, Hiccup slightly smiled on the kiss lifting up his hand bit on side of her head.

"Morning.." He softly murmured after the kiss broke, Mala smirked.

"Morning, I hope you slept good."
"More than just good."

Hiccup rolled more on his back and stretched his arms and shoulder. Mala chuckled with smile as got up to get her clothes. Hiccup lazily sat up and did kinda got stuck with her and on her still bare back as she started to collect on her clothes, he sighed and got up to get his pants from somewhere at the floor. Mala turned back to him to get her armor from the floor near him, and let out soft chuckle.
"What? What is it?" Hiccup looked to her with confused look on his face.
"No its nothing, your hair is just bit.. poof."
She answered and got closer to him, starting to gently to ruffle his brown hair. Hiccup chuckled.
"Well, I don't think your hair is that better."
He smiled with slight sly smirk, running his fingers through her golden blond hair. Mala snorted little and leaned to kiss him.
"You know that I notices?"
"What?"
Hiccup mumbled through the kiss.
"You are slightly taller than me now."
She said with smile and poked his nose, Hiccup upped his brows little.
"Oh, I didn't notice that before.."
He smirked with soft chuckled to get rest of his clothes on.
Mala started to get her armor back on, having slight struggle with it.
"Wait, I will help.."
Hiccup calmy said and helped her to close her top part of the armor.
"Thanks."
She smiled and got her belt back on.
"I think you will leave soon?"
Mala asked from him trying not to sound too sad about it, Hiccup sighed with short nod.
"Yeah I.. Have to."
He got his arms gently around her waist.

"But, I can come back again soon. Just if you want."
Mala chuckled on his sly face.
"Yes I indeed want."
Hiccup smiled and leaned to kiss her, also thinking slight plan to him to explain why it took so long, and what to do with his and Astrid's case

Mala looked to him as the broke from the kiss. "You should not worry alone of this, we both are as much in this now.."She softly said placing hand on his cheek, Hiccup sighed leaning his head more on her hand."I know.. I still don't want to hurt her feelings, can we keep this silent till I get idea how we can tell about this and that I'm ending our betrothal."
Mala smiled with small nod.
"Yeah sure."