Chapter 1| Flying cars

Montanna is a girl that is currently in year 7 at a school in Vic, Australia. She loves horses and stuff...
So one day she was walking down the road to her house when a blue pickup truck passed by, a man with sandy blonde hair asked her:

"Hey kid" "Would you like a ride home?" And she kindly declined the offer. The man looked to be about 40-50 years old and he had a weird bracelet on his left wrist that was made from silver.

Montanna kept walking down the wet road and the truck followed her along slowly. She kept walking without turning her head to look back when the man in the truck pulled up next to her again.
"Come on kid, just get in." He said, annoyed.
"No." Montanna said to the man and looked at him through squinted eyes.

The man jumped out of the truck, grabbed montanna and threw her into the backseat of his truck. She yelped for help, but there was nobody around.
The man sped off with Montanna in the backseat when his car started to lift off of the ground.
"What the f--" Montanna muttered to herself and looked out of the cars window.

The car kept picking up speed, and kept  lifting up higher and higher. The ground below looked like it was getting further and further away by the second.

At a point, the trees started to look like tiny green blobs that were planted on the side of the road. The road looked like a tiny strip of black asphalt, you couldn't see the white lines on it anymore.

A/N
I hope you like this story so far, if you have any advice for me then please comment!! ❤️