MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS

Julie was laying in a foam bath and rested her head against the edge of the bath tub and closed her eyes relaxing. "Oh this is glorious." She drifted into a land of bubbles, champagne and boxes of chocolate and strawberries, indulging in the moment. 

In the room next door Skinner was also relaxing in a bubble bath, his mind drifting off to the pool and Julie laying on the lounger in her bright yellow bikini. His fingers traced the bottom edge of her bikini top and unclipped it. He dropped it to the ground and traced his fingers down her back and slowly traced the top edge of her bikini bottom and lingered there for a moment before he slipped his hand inside and grabbed hold of her butt. She leaned in against him and tilted her head backwards as he moved his hands back up placing them both on her naked breasts. His hands lingered there for a while and before he let his other hand slowly make its way down her belly and let it linger above her bikini bottom. She shivered and she gently took hold of his head from behind. He then let his free hand slip inside her bikini and down to her most intimate place and she let out a contented moan. He opened his eyes before the situation got out of control. She's too young for you, he thought to himself and tried to remind himself that she was his agent and he was her boss. "Dammit Walter, get her out of your mind," he reprimanded himself. He got out of the tub and got dressed. He then proceeded to the door and hesitated for a moment. "What the heck..." He left his hotel room, walked up to Julie's room and knocked. 

Inside the bathroom Julie was rudely awakened from her blissful moment. "Dammit." She got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her. "Who could it be this time of the night. I swear if it's Mulder, I'll kill him. Skinner will hear of this." 

She walked up to the door and peeked through the security hole in the door. "It's Skinner. Damn," she opened the door slightly and peeked through. "Sir?" 

He noticed through the narrow opening that she just had a towel wrapped around her. "Did I interrupt something agent?" 

"I just had a bubble bath." 

"Are you hungry?" 

"Are you hungry?" 

She smiled timidly. "A little." 

"I know it's late at night, but..."

"Ever heard of room service? You just interrupted my blissful moment of chocolate and strawberries and..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Skinner knew he was just looking for an excuse to see her. "Do you want to come over to my room? I can order us something to eat." 

"I..." 

"If you want." 

"Let me just get dressed." 

- X -

Back in Mulder's room he was sitting on the sofa cuddling with Scully and watching a scary movie on TV. "These cheezy hotel channels."

"You might need to turn the volume down. You don't want to wake Skinner up. And you know these walls aren't exactly soundproof."

"So what do you think of the new agent, Scully?"